Multiplex International LLC
View all Multiplex International LLC reviews

Multiplex International LLC

Multiplex International LLC Employee Review

very supportive

I worked for 10 hrs daily i learned how to communicate people with confidence the hardest part of my job is to encounter a lot of people with a negative purpose and i owe the management cos they are giving you all the support,the hardest part of my job is to being so friendly the most enjoyable part of my job i met a lot of people...

Pros

free makeup allowance

Cons

20 minutes break

Same roleSame location

hard working and funny work mate

hard working and funny work mate, help its other and how to grow and better to your future..Im so happy to be a part of the company as team member i share my knowledge and skill within more than 7 years to the company ..i hope they give a chance to others to grow better life with the company.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

long hours make a overtime
Same roleSame location

excitement place with the support for the management,not only for teaching but also accepting appearance,i enjoyed most is having the teamwork.

having excitement with my job and giving a support with management,not only about learning but knowing and acccept.the most enjoyable part of my job is having a teamwork to my colleagues and learning from them.

Pros

makeup allowance

Cons

maximum 10 hrs if needed
Same location

Very good place to work

Management is very helpful and friendly. Keeps family atmosphere at work also, so you can work relaxed. Opportunity to perform your other talents also - they have many extra curricular activities..

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Multiplex International LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question