Multiplex International LLC
View all Multiplex International LLC reviews

Multiplex International LLC

Multiplex International LLC Employee Review

productive

its been very hard, standing about 6-9 hours everyday but I develop my skill in applying make up, I can interact with different types of people

Same role

competitive

working in multiplex was a bit tough .but happy coz im contented with when how they treat us as their employee. the hardest part that I experienced with them was when they transfer me from here to different outlets .i handled three outlets in a week. on that I never gave up , instead I just always put in my mind that this is a kind a business I join .i just enjoyed every single day.
Same roleSame location

meet the sales target and understand the discuss product that you will promote.

Working as a sales promoter is to meet a target on exact date. To elaborate and to promote the new promotions. Make sure to give then a good greet. To apply and explain the product to the customers clearly
Same location

Very good place to work

Management is very helpful and friendly. Keeps family atmosphere at work also, so you can work relaxed. Opportunity to perform your other talents also - they have many extra curricular activities..

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Multiplex International LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question