Multiplex International LLC
Multiplex International LLC Employee Review

October 11, 2015
having excitement with my job and giving a support with management,not only about learning but knowing and acccept.the most enjoyable part of my job is having a teamwork to my colleagues and learning from them.
Pros
makeup allowance
Cons
maximum 10 hrs if needed
September 19, 2018
Same roleSame location
Sales Representative (Current Employee) - Dubai
hard working and funny work mate, help its other and how to grow and better to your future..Im so happy to be a part of the company as team member i share my knowledge and skill within more than 7 years to the company ..i hope they give a chance to others to grow better life with the company.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
long hours make a overtime
April 2, 2018
Same roleSame location
Sales Representative / Promoter (Former Employee) - Dubai
I worked for 10 hrs daily i learned how to communicate people with confidence the hardest part of my job is to encounter a lot of people with a negative purpose and i owe the management cos they are giving you all the support,the hardest part of my job is to being so friendly the most enjoyable part of my job i met a lot of people...
Pros
free makeup allowance
Cons
20 minutes break
April 13, 2020
Same location
Office Staff (Current Employee) - Dubai
Management is very helpful and friendly. Keeps family atmosphere at work also, so you can work relaxed. Opportunity to perform your other talents also - they have many extra curricular activities..
  1. excitement place with the support for the management,not only for teaching but also accepting appearance,i enjoyed most is having the teamwork.