Multiplex International LLC
Multiplex International LLC Employee Review

Enjoying the challenge of doing make over

March 1, 2017
*Promoting the products *Applying make up for different kind of skin types and color *Management was in good condition *Work place very challenging because of the competitor *Hardest part of the job was being challenge of doing make up to customer that is difficult to cover the hardest part of the skin, and more competitor. *Im enjoying the job is because i make my customer happy and satisfied of what i did to them.
January 2, 2020
Same role
Beauty Advisor (Former Employee) - Al-Ayn
working in multiplex was a bit tough .but happy coz im contented with when how they treat us as their employee. the hardest part that I experienced with them was when they transfer me from here to different outlets .i handled three outlets in a week. on that I never gave up , instead I just always put in my mind that this is a kind a business I join .i just enjoyed every single day.
October 10, 2018
Same roleSame location
Beauty Advisor (Current Employee) - Dubai
Working as a sales promoter is to meet a target on exact date. To elaborate and to promote the new promotions. Make sure to give then a good greet. To apply and explain the product to the customers clearly
April 13, 2020
Same location
Office Staff (Current Employee) - Dubai
Management is very helpful and friendly. Keeps family atmosphere at work also, so you can work relaxed. Opportunity to perform your other talents also - they have many extra curricular activities..
  1. Enjoying the challenge of doing make over