MS CONSTRUCTION LLC FZ

MS CONSTRUCTION LLC FZ Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates17 reviews

Good

Very good atmosphere and work culture, friendly co-ordination with management. Salary benefits everything was admirable. I will always like to work with this company again.

respect and kindness for employee

the company should be more concern to employees health and safety, the management give less benefits and not giving proper training for all employee safety

Total of project Villas and Residential Building

Good Management and Semi Government Company, workplace culture good. The most enjoyable part of the company. Learn more Construction Project in our life.

Most supportive team mates

All daily targets are well achieved when the team works together and that is exactly what the MS Construction Finance is. From Office boy till Sr. VP every member adds the best value to the department.

Productive work experience is very good , communication level is very high at every process of work. safe work environment gives you more healthy work place.

Ms construction is a Good company

I love my working andy team I missed my manager and HR team and Good salary paying Dãte to Date and everything is Good and ms construction Quality also is Good and caring all over Clint

Good and Fun Workplace

* Co-Employees are cooperating and accommodating in terms of helping with each other. * Some lapses happened with regards to documentation but still manageable to submit to Consultant.

Company with great career options for personal growth

Really thankful for giving me an opportunity to work with MSC. Had a great time working with line managers, colleagues and other project team members. Was able to gain lot of experience in construction industry.

Good

Good work culture and harmon between staff members . Huge inhouse team for both civil and mep is an added advantage of work style. Management to be improved

Achieve project completion target dates.

Conduct character development and project training, knowledge sharing and health, environment seminars.Compensation package is competitive. Conduct seminars, training to employees such as safety, health and environmental issues.

Pros

Free transportation

Cons

Can work in extra miles.

* as about the team work and opoocunit the membres * respect and discipline work time *all membres is working time in the motivation *difficulté work in my succès * my confidanc

Pros

Cons

12 hour

Job security, no advancement though

- Reasonable work/life balance - Good job security - Salaries paid on time - Very poor job advancement, almost nonexistent. - Poor management - No salary reviews, you leave the company with the same salary you started with. - Hiring almost from one nationality, people are hired by personal relationships, not by competence.

Pros

Job security, salary on time

Cons

No advancement, no appraisals, poor management

good

What amazes me about this company is that they are very focused on individual growth! Managers are always making sure we see a bright future and they are very supportive of where we want to go.

Pros

Free Food and Accommodation

Good Projects to work and learn

you can go for it... worth spending quality time here. Good Projects to work and learn. Supportive culture and innovations are invited. Attrition is a bit high.

Pros

innovation is invited

Cons

changing faces in Top Management

Great working here to gain good site knowledge

Good for the beginners and experienced as well, we get lot to learn for the beginners,gain good experience in villa's...........................................

Graeat Envioronment for Growth

Pros

Great culture

Civil Project Engineer

 Adept in executing and spearheading Construction Project involving method engineering, development, contract administration, resource planning, with a flair for adopting modern construction methodologies in compliance to quality standards.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MS CONSTRUCTION LLC FZ. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

MS CONSTRUCTION LLC FZ Reviews by Location

• MS CONSTRUCTION LLC FZ
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?