MOVENPICK logo

MOVENPICK Employee Reviews in Jumeirah

Jumeirah2 reviews

Good work environment that offerd positive learning opportunities.

9 hours duty from 9 a.m - 6 p.m and one resting day,during my employment here i learned valuable butcher skills,food hygiene skills,cooking of different dishes from my fellow chefs and head chefs. The management offered good mentorship in terms of growth as a person and as chef,they gave both positive and encouraging feed backs to the staff,the company having different nationalities in its employ my co-workers were a valuable lesson in how to relate with different ethnics. The challenging part of my work was to be able to make orders for products that would be used in the kitchen, to prepare and ration meat products for buffet, functions and a l carte orders in the hotel. The enjoyable part of my work was to be able to be depended on and fulfil all my tasks, this enabled a smooth operation in the kitchen and for the staff also.

Pros

Good management

Cons

under staffed

Movenpick JLT Place sucks/ Poor Management / Lack of staff /

Disaster place to ever work with. I joined as supervisor offered a single room. Once i join they put me shared room. Once i ask the company they have refused even though it was mentioned in my contract. They have told me if u wana resign go but we cant put you in a single room. Managment sucks , no concept of pay slip, if u ask they wont give. Never join this company if u have experience of one the leading companies like Emirates palace or burj al arab or any 5* hotel experience u have. I dont want any one of you to regret as i do this time.

Pros

Staff hard working

Cons

But The way management treat it sucks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MOVENPICK. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about popular job titles at MOVENPICK