MOVENPICK logo

MOVENPICK Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates37 reviews

Friendly people

Hotel is good but accommodation for staff is not good, people are really friendly , but hotel is quit busy as it's next to airport, management should me more supportive.

Team work was very nice

Manager was very nice to the staff well cooperation, they r good at all times encouragement, supportive, they treat good manner at all times I am happy to work those people

Pros

Sunday

Cons

16 hour's

ممتاذ

I see serious interactions in Movenpick A very organized way of working Lead to group rest The level of urbanization is beautiful

Pros

العمل والمسكن الحبات اليوميه ساعات العمل

Cons

لا يوجد سلبيات

Great

Good at all- I would like to recommend to everyone this is great place to work. Specially management is really helpful and friendly with the staff at all

Excellent property

Movenpick Hotel is one of best five stars hotel I have ever worked in.The management really make sure they take care and support every staff who been working there or has been left and rejoined.My experience as a employee was excellent,as I got to learn and develop my self to managerial position today.

It is a good experience at movenpick

The staff are friendly and polite and there is team work. I loved working around people who are friendly and hardworking. I enjoyed working there and thanks for teaching me what I did not know.

Poor management

Very poor hotel management with no leadership skills. Thinks he is in a dictatorship and owns the hotel and employees. Speaks with no respect of himself and others. In my opinion a mentally very ill man who respects nobody’s dignity.

playing volley ball

Being part of Hyatt is such a great pleasure ,surrounded by good colleague.Good spiritual motivation.lot of people you can count on in case any problem,good quality of work you will find out

Pros

free food, accommodation

Cons

long hours of work

You will Learn Everything in this Company

In this Company I have learned a lot. I have got a very challenging job. Being a Human Resources Officer I have encountered and deal with different nationalities from the Top Management up to the lowest position. I have learned to deal with patience especially with the people with different culture.

fun to work

 Interacted with our guests and ensure they have a great time experience when dining and meeting at the function hall.  Expected to be attentive to our guest needs and making them feel welcome, comfortable, important and relaxed. Followed with the proper and timely set-up and execution of banquet events. Set up includes tables, chairs, stages, dance floors and audio-visual equipment.  Maintain a high degree of professionalism. Maintain all equipment and facilities in an organized, clean, safe environment.

nice and mixed cultural place good to learn and start for a new experience out of your country

set up the restaurant prepares the buffet menu welcoming the guest offer for dining very friendly and organized management mixed and multicultural workplace nothing special to mention it was an enjoyable place to work and learn special as a first experience out of my country

Movenpick JLT Place sucks/ Poor Management / Lack of staff /

Disaster place to ever work with. I joined as supervisor offered a single room. Once i join they put me shared room. Once i ask the company they have refused even though it was mentioned in my contract. They have told me if u wana resign go but we cant put you in a single room. Managment sucks , no concept of pay slip, if u ask they wont give. Never join this company if u have experience of one the leading companies like Emirates palace or burj al arab or any 5* hotel experience u have. I dont want any one of you to regret as i do this time.

Pros

Staff hard working

Cons

But The way management treat it sucks

Great place to work with friendly and helpful management

It is a great platform to grow and improve your skills through the training and guidance provided by line manager, it has high quality standards and procedures.It is swiss brand so they focus more on quality and they have set standards which help the staff to follow the standards and make sure all guests leave with a good experience, they try their best to give a wow experience to all guest staying at movenpick.

Great place to work I was a pre-opening team and got a chance in task forcing with other properties around dubai. very Productive and good benefits. good people.

it nice spacialy at season time ,

it was good time , i work with great time , and we feel giving good and perfect service to the guest because all my team work like a family with a good management ..

sir .movepickhotel bur Dubai good item working all the department.on time on duty.all kitchen chef and stewarding item good expires staff.good management

Pros

lunch and etc...

Cons

short berk and etc...

good support

Most restaurant employees are dedicated professionals who want to provide your guests with the great service and food they deserve. It is still important for you to establish rules of conduct that let your cooks and servers know how you expect them to do their jobs. Some rules of conduct ensure the safety of the food your kitchen produces, while others prevent the front of house from doing anything that detracts from the experience you're trying to create for your custome

Dubai lifestyle

It was a nice hotel with good management. Only thing was we only got a day off in a week. They provided accommodation and transport to and from work which was a big plus as the salary wasn't so good.

Pros

free transport and accomodation

Cons

one day off

good

To seek a challenging career in an industry that provides a channel for enhancement of my knowledge & strength to reach the organization goals as well as to have an upward personal career growth.

A lot of new opportunities to learn.

Well my experience at Battuta Gate was indeed a very interesting experience. Working in all of the 6 specialty restaurants and bars not only gave me a chance to understand all sorts of cuisines as well service patterns in detail but more importantly taught me to deal with fully occupied restaurants without any stress.

good

My last job was an excellent learning opportunity and I developed my skills and experience in numerous different ways. While I already had strong IT skills, I didn’t have any previous experience of Microsoft Access. When my employer introduced a new order management system which used Access they gave me the opportunity to undertake additional training so as to be able to work effectively with this. I was then able to put this training into practice on a day-to-day basis and I am now extremely adept at using the package. I also learned a great deal about handling customers. My previous roles were not customer-facing so it was great to have the chance to develop this area of my experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MOVENPICK. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question