Mott MacDonald

Mott MacDonald Work-Life Balance reviews

Clear
3.5Pay & Benefits

nice place to work

flexible working hours,good work culture, balanced work home timings, frequent talks and presentations/workshops etc to keep you updated, can learn a lot of new things , training and continuous professional development

A best working environment over all .

I'm proud to be part of Mott Macdonald as a Civil Engineer. Mott is the best company who offers its employees much better than other companies. Mott adds value to the employees carreer growth.

Pros

Lunch parties, gathering activities.

Good Company to work.

A very good and friendly employee oriented company. A life in Mott is a balanced one with professional and personal life.There is no bossing and no politics among the various departments. All the employees are treated fairly and given equal opportunity to learn and prosper.

Pros

Share options

Cons

Nil

Enjoyable Working Environment

Normally I start my day do my site walk. Management allows you to grow by your own. There is no racial discrimination. To make contractors understand the regulations and client requirements specially for first time to work with client. I enjoy the our position specially our decision is respected.

Excellent company

one of the professional company in UAE. I am blessed to be part of this company with good rules and regulations, policies, atmosphere. Excellent management, salary on time

My overall review

Provides good project and expertise access. However, the salary is not as high as it should be and it is difficult to grow as the system of promotions within the company is not defined.

Mott Mac

we are just numbers, we are a manpower supply to ADNOC , no Career growth, no future and most important no continuity such companies does not care about their employees

professionnal atmosphere

Everyone is very helpful, there is no difference between employees. the good side of the company is that it does not matter at what time you come at work or at what time leave, but what matters is that you work hard and do you work the right way

Pros

monthly gathering

Cons

bad insurance

none to review

Good Good typical day at work - busy a lot to learn - good and bad things - not to do Management depend on the manager workplace culture is the same as all big firm none other to review just yet

Productive & fun workplace

Company had given good opportunities to groom myself, especially to work with major clients. It was quite rewarding in terms of personal & professional growth.

Jobs at Mott MacDonald

See more jobs

It is a place for teamwork

MML has been a good employer for most of the years. It has its values and employees, most of them are working as a team. Management does take care of the well being of the employees. Overall, its a nice place to work.

Pros

No further career development

Cons

Flexible hours

Only out for money

The company were in the time a very good company but they lost the ability to communicate to the staff. No one chasing jobs and many people laid off.

Pros

Cons

A sad company

Not much organized

It better place to short period but no long period. Also no Job security and at present no much jobs with the company. Working hours 8 hrs per day and 6 days per week totaling 48 hrs per week.

Pros

Free Lunch time

Cons

Six days for week

proud to work

very reputed company, giving chance to grow up, considerable to employee, keep higher values in work and work place, most supportive co-workers and management.

Very productive work environment

Working in Mott MacDonald is a great experience. There're a lot of great opportunities for career advancement. Besides, the work environment is very professional.

productive

Working with mott is a fruitfull experience, quality work we do here. but if life we need to see changes for a good future.

Company's forget the human factor

A very repetitive day with little to no new activities, management only care about getting your time card signed and submitted on time. I cannot say to much about my mates, some good and some wellllll.

Pros

Cons

Long hours, the food is not good

Productive and good work culture

Mott is good engineering company with balance of work and life

Pros

parties

Cons

Working six days a week, preparation of change orders and evaluation of monthly payment.

Pros

Monthly project lunch

Cons

Eight hours per day

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mott MacDonald. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Mott MacDonald Reviews by Location