Mott MacDonald

Mott MacDonald Management reviews

Clear

Good company

Good Company. Recently Management changed and they have lack of faith in existing staff. Current policies and decision making not in the interest of the company and staff. Profit is the only motive which cannot be achieved in the current market scenario. Wellbeing of staff is not a priority. A very ethical and straightforward company

Pros

ethics

Cons

management

Ethical and orkplace

I had a n enjoyable but hard working time, overall Very good collaborative working experiance.The job was stressful at times however senior management was there to support if required.Busy hardworking environment but overall team attitude very goof.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Salary

Non productive

The company has good reputation but unfortunately there were obvious technical and financial mistakes in my project with the contractor and my direct managers were against me and terminated me and I had a case against the company in labor court and I won and got very good compensation.

Cons

bad managers in this project

Lack of job security, management least bothered for wellbeing of oil and gas employees

Oil and gas is given less preference by management. Most of people are laid of due to no work. Company acts like manpower agent supplying manpower to other cos.

Pros

Flexible timing

Cons

Less package

Enjoyable Working Environment

Normally I start my day do my site walk. Management allows you to grow by your own. There is no racial discrimination. To make contractors understand the regulations and client requirements specially for first time to work with client. I enjoy the our position specially our decision is respected.

I worked in MottmacDonald as an ARE and worked there for 6 years and 9 months and left then as I resigned in June 2014. The management including good

The company management belonged to good and bad people. Some were realy good while the others were extremly bad I can just tell their names but no need as I left the company in 2014 June. Overall it is a good company.

Excellent company

one of the professional company in UAE. I am blessed to be part of this company with good rules and regulations, policies, atmosphere. Excellent management, salary on time

Working env

provide low salary long working hours no respect given to colleagues HR department is very poor and not employee friendly. no flexibility management

Public Relations

Proactive oriented and dedicated individual with 19 years experience in HR management, Personnel management and office administration for MPC projects in oil and gas industry. Background in Public Relation, Architecture Consultants, Municipalities, and other Government Department including NOC's from different authorities and Ministry of Labour Laws.

Pros

Mobile, company car, fuel and parking

Cons

Normal

Good name

I am deputed at site as there is no work in office due to oil price slump. HR have a dummy role. Never care for Employees health at site, they are just money making machines for management. Too much office politics, no open work culture. No standard policies. Hire and fire culture. May be different experience for other but above is my personal experience. Worked in many other MNC but never experienced such culture.

Pros

Not much(at least have job as long as current project is going on)

Cons

Fire immediately if no job at hand.

Jobs at Mott MacDonald

See more jobs

none to review

Good Good typical day at work - busy a lot to learn - good and bad things - not to do Management depend on the manager workplace culture is the same as all big firm none other to review just yet

It is a place for teamwork

MML has been a good employer for most of the years. It has its values and employees, most of them are working as a team. Management does take care of the well being of the employees. Overall, its a nice place to work.

Pros

No further career development

Cons

Flexible hours

Nice work place to develop and more experience

- Daily site supervision - I Learned many courses regarding management and safety - The Management not matching the level of the company name - working in remote areas is hardest job i faced in the company - No any enjoyment

Very good Company to grow Professionally

Mott Macdonald Oil and Gas division Is the Nice Company to Learn and Grow. You will get equal opportunity to work. Descent Pay scale. Nice Management Cons- Poor Project mangagement

Strong Design Consultancy

1- Lovely work environment. 2- Hard workers. 3- Focused on Business Development. 4- Manage the Client needs. 5- Strong Capabilities. 6- Best Management System.

Working with Mott was productive and learnt immensely mainly in planning, managing, executing and supervising the Potable Water and Waste Water Proj

M/s. Mott Macdonald Ltd. Consulting Engineers, AbuDhabi.UAE, a company well known for its global management, planning, design, engineering, and supervision during construction, timely delivery in Middle East Asia.

Pros

Fexible working hours

Good Working Culture

- Co-ordination with all the disciplines , Internal and external co- ordination , Project Monitoring in order to complete the project on schedulle. - Propoer Guidance from the Management - Organised Working Procedures - Trainings are organised to enhanced the employees skill - Team buliding

Professional environment

Design review works and other engineering works are typical daily assignment which I found interesting since you will learned lot since you will always refer to reference books as well as client specifications to confirm and verify your technical designs and comments. Very easy and enjoyable to work with colleagues that works professionally aside from full support from the management.

Pros

annual increase, bonus

Cons

no overtime

proud to work

very reputed company, giving chance to grow up, considerable to employee, keep higher values in work and work place, most supportive co-workers and management.

Productive and Supportive

supportive staff and management. full fill basic requirements for the job learned standard and code of the client clearly explain the criteria and other detail within the contract

Productive work force and place.

Going thru. all the mails and noting the contents in the in tray. Delegating the works to the subordinates and review the past jobs. Coordinatng with other discipline personnels on priority basis. Discuss with management regarding any unresolved items, if any.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mott MacDonald. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Mott MacDonald Reviews by Location

• Mott MacDonald
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?