Mott MacDonald

Mott MacDonald Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
3.5Job Security & Advancement

nice place to work

flexible working hours,good work culture, balanced work home timings, frequent talks and presentations/workshops etc to keep you updated, can learn a lot of new things , training and continuous professional development

Good Company to work.

A very good and friendly employee oriented company. A life in Mott is a balanced one with professional and personal life.There is no bossing and no politics among the various departments. All the employees are treated fairly and given equal opportunity to learn and prosper.

Pros

Share options

Cons

Nil

Lack of job security, management least bothered for wellbeing of oil and gas employees

Oil and gas is given less preference by management. Most of people are laid of due to no work. Company acts like manpower agent supplying manpower to other cos.

Pros

Flexible timing

Cons

Less package

Nice challenging working place

Nice working place , but too much south indian, so constant clashes , but also over come the opposition. Engineering manager sent me to offshore in critical loss of production time to teach a lesson , on the contractor y I became victorious and got promotion in Mott and Huge appreciation letter from client for OFFSHORE COMMISSIONING.

Pros

Good salary, Abudhabi, the place I like

Cons

Engineering manager Tamil too bad for people other than his community

Excellent company

one of the professional company in UAE. I am blessed to be part of this company with good rules and regulations, policies, atmosphere. Excellent management, salary on time

My overall review

Provides good project and expertise access. However, the salary is not as high as it should be and it is difficult to grow as the system of promotions within the company is not defined.

Mott Mac

we are just numbers, we are a manpower supply to ADNOC , no Career growth, no future and most important no continuity such companies does not care about their employees

over all satisfactory

gained considerable amount of experience. working culture is really good. supportive environment. could work with project managers with different experience.

Pros

expereince gained

Cons

no further maritime opportunity

A good multinational consultancy company

I started my GCC career with this company. It contributed much to my professional life. Disciplined and supportive colleagues. Many in house training through which you can improve yourself.

Pros

In house training

overall good

overall good good co operation ,Renumeration also good, good culture, totally good. the project is so delightful and prestigious to me .. also acquire get the chance to understand more about my field and help a lot

Jobs at Mott MacDonald

See more jobs

Productive & fun workplace

Company had given good opportunities to groom myself, especially to work with major clients. It was quite rewarding in terms of personal & professional growth.

Friendly atmosphere Good Working Culture Guidance by seniors Opportunity to learn Most learning was third party workshops.

The pay packet may not be big enough, but who cares? The work culture is super. Job satisfaction is present in buckets. International exposure. Great colleagues from all ethnicities.

Pros

work culture

Cons

salary could be improved

It is a place for teamwork

MML has been a good employer for most of the years. It has its values and employees, most of them are working as a team. Management does take care of the well being of the employees. Overall, its a nice place to work.

Pros

No further career development

Cons

Flexible hours

Only out for money

The company were in the time a very good company but they lost the ability to communicate to the staff. No one chasing jobs and many people laid off.

Pros

Cons

A sad company

A high quality workplace with great people and culture.

Working for Mott MacDonald was more than just a job or career. It gave a great sense of belonging to a world class organization high on ethics and work culture. The bulk of my career and my knowledge is attributed to this company and the people who I worked for. I've systematically learned every aspect of the business which is a typical EPCM project from some of the best people in the field. My co-workers where one of the main reasons that made this a great workplace. They where extremely well mannered and a pleasure to work with. The hardest part of the job was when the division started to decline in business and people where having to leave.

Not much organized

It better place to short period but no long period. Also no Job security and at present no much jobs with the company. Working hours 8 hrs per day and 6 days per week totaling 48 hrs per week.

Pros

Free Lunch time

Cons

Six days for week

proud to work

very reputed company, giving chance to grow up, considerable to employee, keep higher values in work and work place, most supportive co-workers and management.

Productive and Supportive

supportive staff and management. full fill basic requirements for the job learned standard and code of the client clearly explain the criteria and other detail within the contract

Very productive work environment

Working in Mott MacDonald is a great experience. There're a lot of great opportunities for career advancement. Besides, the work environment is very professional.

productive

Working with mott is a fruitfull experience, quality work we do here. but if life we need to see changes for a good future.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mott MacDonald. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Mott MacDonald Reviews by Location