Mott MacDonald

Mott MacDonald Culture reviews

Clear

Nice to work with

Excellent working atmosphere. HR policies are quite employee supportive.Flexible work culture. Good team work and spirit of work. I enjoyed my time in working of different projects.

Ethical and orkplace

I had a n enjoyable but hard working time, overall Very good collaborative working experiance.The job was stressful at times however senior management was there to support if required.Busy hardworking environment but overall team attitude very goof.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Salary

Good Company to work.

A very good and friendly employee oriented company. A life in Mott is a balanced one with professional and personal life.There is no bossing and no politics among the various departments. All the employees are treated fairly and given equal opportunity to learn and prosper.

Pros

Share options

Cons

Nil

nice place to work

flexible working hours,good work culture, balanced work home timings, frequent talks and presentations/workshops etc to keep you updated, can learn a lot of new things , training and continuous professional development

Good name

I am deputed at site as there is no work in office due to oil price slump. HR have a dummy role. Never care for Employees health at site, they are just money making machines for management. Too much office politics, no open work culture. No standard policies. Hire and fire culture. May be different experience for other but above is my personal experience. Worked in many other MNC but never experienced such culture.

Pros

Not much(at least have job as long as current project is going on)

Cons

Fire immediately if no job at hand.

none to review

Good Good typical day at work - busy a lot to learn - good and bad things - not to do Management depend on the manager workplace culture is the same as all big firm none other to review just yet

over all satisfactory

gained considerable amount of experience. working culture is really good. supportive environment. could work with project managers with different experience.

Pros

expereince gained

Cons

no further maritime opportunity

A good multinational consultancy company

I started my GCC career with this company. It contributed much to my professional life. Disciplined and supportive colleagues. Many in house training through which you can improve yourself.

Pros

In house training

overall good

overall good good co operation ,Renumeration also good, good culture, totally good. the project is so delightful and prestigious to me .. also acquire get the chance to understand more about my field and help a lot

Friendly atmosphere Good Working Culture Guidance by seniors Opportunity to learn Most learning was third party workshops.

Jobs at Mott MacDonald

See more jobs

The pay packet may not be big enough, but who cares? The work culture is super. Job satisfaction is present in buckets. International exposure. Great colleagues from all ethnicities.

Pros

work culture

Cons

salary could be improved

Great place

Mott MacDonald is such a fun place to work at! The team environment is very family-oriented. The office is kept engaged with positive ambiance and proactive approach.

One best Company I have worked in Gulf

Nice Working Atmosphere, except client interaction which always they intend to dominate.Some times unwarranted abusive talks by client.OFFSHORE accommodation needs to improve as it appeared to be discriminating.

Pros

Offshore work performance bonus

Cons

Harsh environment work at OFFSHORE.

Learning

Very Busy .Dealing with PMC , Customer our office team of various disciplines , project engineers ,commercial team etc .Good Team and work culture .Exposure to oil and gas field .They are experts in oil and gas field .

A high quality workplace with great people and culture.

Working for Mott MacDonald was more than just a job or career. It gave a great sense of belonging to a world class organization high on ethics and work culture. The bulk of my career and my knowledge is attributed to this company and the people who I worked for. I've systematically learned every aspect of the business which is a typical EPCM project from some of the best people in the field. My co-workers where one of the main reasons that made this a great workplace. They where extremely well mannered and a pleasure to work with. The hardest part of the job was when the division started to decline in business and people where having to leave.

Working atmosphere, culture and working facilities

Working atmosphere is good . Colleagues are very friendly and very helping. working culture is good. benefits and all very good.

Quite Productive and Hectic

Each project management was different and challenging. Learnt a lot from fellow mates and managment.

Pros

Healthy Environment

Cons

Job Pressure

A good place to work with

It was a busy day to worked at Mott MacDonald. I learned many techniques on how to file big bulks of documents. The management was good and they were concerned about their staff. I worked along very well with my co-workers. The hardest part of the job is nothing. What I enjoy most on my job is to wake up in the morning knowing that you want to go to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mott MacDonald. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Mott MacDonald Reviews by Location

• Mott MacDonald
  • Culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?