Mott MacDonald

Mott MacDonald Employee Reviews

Nice to work with

Excellent working atmosphere. HR policies are quite employee supportive.Flexible work culture. Good team work and spirit of work. I enjoyed my time in working of different projects.

A best working environment over all .

I'm proud to be part of Mott Macdonald as a Civil Engineer. Mott is the best company who offers its employees much better than other companies. Mott adds value to the employees carreer growth.

Pros

Lunch parties, gathering activities.

Ethical and orkplace

I had a n enjoyable but hard working time, overall Very good collaborative working experiance.The job was stressful at times however senior management was there to support if required.Busy hardworking environment but overall team attitude very goof.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Salary

Non productive

The company has good reputation but unfortunately there were obvious technical and financial mistakes in my project with the contractor and my direct managers were against me and terminated me and I had a case against the company in labor court and I won and got very good compensation.

Cons

bad managers in this project

Good Company to work.

A very good and friendly employee oriented company. A life in Mott is a balanced one with professional and personal life.There is no bossing and no politics among the various departments. All the employees are treated fairly and given equal opportunity to learn and prosper.

Pros

Share options

Cons

Nil

Flexible work culture; Regular learning and personal enhancement is encouraged.

Everyone is responsible for their work. Very flexible, can be work from home. There are plenty of materials for learning and certificate is provided. Non earning staff ratio is very high; hence man-hour rate is high.

Cons

All fesilities are provided to the staff.

good

enjoyed working with Mott and good experience while working with Mott . great exposure to technical and advanced automation techniques and taken care of many power , water and waste water projects

Lack of job security, management least bothered for wellbeing of oil and gas employees

Oil and gas is given less preference by management. Most of people are laid of due to no work. Company acts like manpower agent supplying manpower to other cos.

Pros

Flexible timing

Cons

Less package

nice place to work

flexible working hours,good work culture, balanced work home timings, frequent talks and presentations/workshops etc to keep you updated, can learn a lot of new things , training and continuous professional development

Enjoyable Working Environment

Normally I start my day do my site walk. Management allows you to grow by your own. There is no racial discrimination. To make contractors understand the regulations and client requirements specially for first time to work with client. I enjoy the our position specially our decision is respected.

Jobs at Mott MacDonald

See more jobs

I worked in MottmacDonald as an ARE and worked there for 6 years and 9 months and left then as I resigned in June 2014. The management including good

The company management belonged to good and bad people. Some were realy good while the others were extremly bad I can just tell their names but no need as I left the company in 2014 June. Overall it is a good company.

Very Nice Company to work.......

Very good work environment, Flexible timing, and good salary package.Location of the company is good.............................................................

V good

Nice company for improvement it is vey confident to work with good stuff in order to work as workforce Good quality deliver on time kpi on every engineer

Nice challenging working place

Nice working place , but too much south indian, so constant clashes , but also over come the opposition. Engineering manager sent me to offshore in critical loss of production time to teach a lesson , on the contractor y I became victorious and got promotion in Mott and Huge appreciation letter from client for OFFSHORE COMMISSIONING.

Pros

Good salary, Abudhabi, the place I like

Cons

Engineering manager Tamil too bad for people other than his community

Excellent company

one of the professional company in UAE. I am blessed to be part of this company with good rules and regulations, policies, atmosphere. Excellent management, salary on time

Was employed by this company for 12 years

I find this company so enjoyable and convenient to work with, with our superiors so humble and approachable, Yes we have big league sports events twice a year, aside with my colleagues get together during off days.

Working env

provide low salary long working hours no respect given to colleagues HR department is very poor and not employee friendly. no flexibility management

My overall review

Provides good project and expertise access. However, the salary is not as high as it should be and it is difficult to grow as the system of promotions within the company is not defined.

Mott Mac

we are just numbers, we are a manpower supply to ADNOC , no Career growth, no future and most important no continuity such companies does not care about their employees

Good company

Good Company. Recently Management changed and they have lack of faith in existing staff. Current policies and decision making not in the interest of the company and staff. Profit is the only motive which cannot be achieved in the current market scenario. Wellbeing of staff is not a priority. A very ethical and straightforward company

Pros

ethics

Cons

management

Work precedures are in place and support from management & colleague.

I was responsible for 2projects at same time; daily routine was to review project activities, progress monitoring, meetings with team members & clients. I learned to deliver the projects in professional way within time frame & budget.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mott MacDonald. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Mott MacDonald Reviews by Location