Mohamed Abdulrahman Al-Bahar

Mohamed Abdulrahman Al-Bahar Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates21 reviews

Good company if you're just starting with your career

• I am grateful for those colleagues around me with whom I worked closely.• the company is not strict on approving a leave of absence.• no career advancement for low-rank employees. • HR is pro-management and not pro-employee.• there is no yearly salary increase. And if the company gives you an increase, you will just receive a crumb amount. But if you are the favorite employee for sure, you'll get a special increase.

Excellent

Excellent, the salary is okay. The benefits are good. They give good salary. Improve skills of work. The management is okay. Work just a normal stressful normal work.

A good start for beginners

A work atmosphere to really feel the pressure, stress and adverse opportunities to learn and explore. Always on the toes, but for beginners always a good opportunity to learn new skills in the stressful atmosphere and gain confidence and experience.

Claiming warranty failures to Caterpillar

Working as a Warranty Technician is a challenging job. I need to make sure of all the requirements and documents to be available when claiming. Giving full information of the failure makes my job not so complicated and at ease to manage.

Productive Workplace

Come into work, fire up the computer, check email and then organize your work for the day starting with what has the highest priority or the quickest deadline.

Productive , Solving Skill with enjoying the work culture

Discussion with my Manager regarding the upcoming deals and the pending deals . I have learned a lot regarding the systems and procedure which can drive a company to the productivity, solutions and above all the success both in revenue and development. As the company is in market for more than 40 years with success, the approach of the management with the employees can be easily predictable. It seems to be hard while more complicated big deals come into action and it can be solved by the support of entire team. Taking consideration our suggestions is one of the enjoyable part as it will improve our solving abilities.

beneficial place

organized work day sales skills time management dealing with different mentality innovation motivations reputation job stability strong financial institution

Pros

systemized

A focused, result oriented and dynamic in HR and Admin professional with a pleasant personality. I have more than 13 years of experience including Five years in the HR and Administration domain; by Supervises staff, plans, organizes and prioritizes workloads within area of accommodation, transportation, office environment, Provides guidance and support to subordinate staff and acts as a point of expertise, Negotiated contracts with vendors, Slashed payroll/benefits administration costs 30% by negotiating pricing and fees, while ensuring the continuation and enhancements of services. Excellent in public relation and communication at all levels, Obtain a challenging leadership position applying creative problem solving and lean management skills with a growing company to achieve optimum utilization of its resources and maximum profits. I am looking forward to continue my career with an organization that will utilize my MANAGEMENT, SUPERVISION & ADMINISTRATIVE skills to benefit mutual growth and success.

Pros

N/a

Cons

Long Hours

Friendly and supportive Company

Environmental Friendly working atmosphere with lots of supporting hands to manage. Jobs were secure and supportive with motivation on duties and appreciation.

Telephone company in Canada

Telephone company in Canada outsourced in phippines working with outsourcing company i a big challenge for me since the language and there accent is a big factor to stay with the company. there are lots of training for growth.

Excellent place to work

The Company is very good for the employees, suppliers and customers. The day starts when you sign in and then all the work assigned to you has to be completed depending on the deadlines. They provide company transportation.

Pros

free lunch meeting, free uniforms, gifts when you go on annual leave

Professional workplace

Very professional company Dealer of one of the most important brands in Heavy equipment (Caterpillar) Friendly co-workers Supportive management Wide range of products

For few years that I have worked in this company I easily understand and learn the job assigned to me as heavy operator, mechanic and lab assistant.

Well known Company in United Arab Emirates

Al-Bahar has the most tremendous parts sales, services. Al-Bahar is one of the promising dealer of Caterpillar. We have a supportive management with regards training and skill development. But i need to grow most especially in my financial needs.

Pros

n/a

Cons

9 hours

Fun Workplace

Export Import Documentation, distribution functions & process, inventory control, warehousing. Good work process flow

Productive and fun place to work

Very good company, i will any day want to go back and work in this company if given a chance. The peaceful work environment is the best and the company is very understanding and flexible.

A company of "yes Sir" where honesty did not pay

Just could not match myself in the company's culture, as there is no way for growth or honesty. Sorry cannot elaborate.sorry cannot elaborate.

Pros

get reward for being mum

Cons

get punished for speaking truth.

I'm happy to this company

my work is more on offshore the company is stable and good my co-workers is hard working

Pros

free lunch

Project sales support Manager

Over all incharge for the multiple projects from the stage of contract award to final handover. Leading the multidesciplinary team and sub-vendors to achive the project goal.

Not a good place to work.

- boring- technical info about the product- poorly manage company- bored- is when your effort is not recognized- you can learn a lot through self study

Our Department was so cooperative.

This is the one of the best company I worked. In every field this company helped me a lot. because of our staff cooperation our work was so smooth.

Pros

free bus service

Cons

working days 51/2 days a week

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mohamed Abdulrahman Al-Bahar. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Mohamed Abdulrahman Al-Bahar Reviews by Location