Miniso logo

Miniso Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates15 reviews

Found 15 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,120 reviews

Last resort

You will feel it if its for you. Anyway you are here to work not for leisure. Companion wise is okay. Benefits?? Not as good as other company. Do it what is best for you

Pros

Cons

Healthcare is beloq average

Great Experience

The salary was lower than average, but the experience was really good, friendly staffs, good managers and a lot of get together, they even sent us to oman for 3months and i learned a lot.

Amazing place to work

It was fun to work with this company if you really want to work and grow internally. They have good training and promotinal process.I really appriciate the higher management and thier creativity to solve the problems

Got to learn alot . Overall management very supportive . A fun and friendly environment to be in. N.

Greate Place to work in

Great place for people looking to make a quick buck, but if you're not willing to stand for 12 hours not the place for you, great company culture and beautiful people to work with

Miniso insights

What people like

• Ability to learn new things
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment

Areas for improvement

• Fair pay for job
  • Support from manager
  • Clear sense of purpose

Only thinking about benefits. Not thinking about the staff

Very worst management. Not providing increments to the staffs after 1 year. And I'm working 3 years and 4 months approve for increasing my salary and taking signature on increment paper. But not providing still. Am I asking about that They took my absence of last 2 months on here. I agree absence was my fault. But why they take only that reason bcoz they don't have another weakness of mine. Here we working for speed that's mean timing. I'm the one 27 months continues 1 place over there. This kind of staff to they don't want to providing increment. That's totally unfair. 💯

Productive and fun work place

They are so very humble and hard working all staff and family of MINISO JAPAN and I'm so happy to be part of this company soon.Have a nice day to all and God Bless.

Knowledge and skills

You will acquire new knowledge and skills. but the job really requires a lot of hardwork and patience. 10hrs is the minimum working hour. The salary is just enough for the daily living in uae.

It was fun and enjoyable there with the staff

I worked in miniso pakistan it was very good experience working in miniso products were amazing customers loved the products i used to work as a salesman sometimes i used to make salaries or data entry about the stock

Pros

No free launches

Cons

10 hourse

awesome

very nice and lovely company very helping people feels like familly and frnds working was my pleasure i will be happy to work again in same company miniso is a good platform if u are redy to work hard and give ua 100 %

A workplace where you will learn a lot of things

Interaction with co-workers and customers makes the work enjoyable. In this company I experienced how to manage my time to finish all given task at a given time. During delivery days with less staff makes it hard for everyone, but on this moments you will learn how to adjust, help your co-workers and specially participate in ON-JOB activities.

Pros

Free Transportation and food during display times.

Cons

Long Hour duty

it is a very interesting place and it needs quick learners,heard working staff.

I would like to thank the management for the opportunity they gave.i learned a lot of skills in merchandising,cashier,making reports in the closing,being responsible to handle the store.[assistant in charge]few staffs which makes it abit hard to control abig store.i enjoy working as a team.

Versatile hands on training environment

Thoroughly enjoyed my time at Miniso. I led a dynamic team of 15 young individuals, who trained on product knowledge as well as customer service at the retail store.

Fun work place

Its A Good Co. But The Package They Are Giving Is Very Less As Comparing To Most Of the Other Companies Here In dubai So if they Give A good Package Than Its A Good plcae to work at.

Working with friendly enviroment

• Deliver excellent customer service and care for the clients and team members. • Maintain cleanness of the store keep store always tidy and check alignment of the items. • Welcome customers enthusiastically with the smile and try always help them. • Follow up with grooming standards of the company as per company policy.

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Miniso. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question