Microsoft

Microsoft Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates84 reviews

Found 84 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,473 reviews

Great environment, I cannot comment further since I was there for a short period

I had a great time at Microsoft. The facilities in Dubai are awesome and the work environment isn't "pushy". The company expects excellency from all employees.

Pros

Flexible work hours

Cons

No pay for interns

company is great place to work

remote working is supported, good benefits .great workplace culture.management is supportive . international company, so you have good chance to develop your network

Cons

big organization, it takes time to get approval

Productive and Fun place to work at

I would start, with one one thing which is ownership that's the best which i have always liked in working with microsoft as you get a chance to learn and do things in a different way.

Pros

Free lunches and outing

Great company and environment

That was one of the best career experiences I ever had. Fabulous and friendly teams, dynamic and collaborative business approach. In other words it’s addictive to work for Microsoft.

Pros

Great environment, dynamic, innovative

Cons

Vendor hiring system

Productive and Fun Place

Having worked for their office at Dubai it was a great learning experience with some of the best minds in the business. very energetic environment and you should know what you need to do

Collaborative & Fun

Overall the environment is fast paced, collaborative and fun. Plenty of learning opportunities available if one would like to work on their personal development.

Productive and fun work place

Working at Microsoft was not just fun but also a very good experience and you get to learn alot in all aspects as the company encourages you to enhance your various skills and assist you in moving forward.

Awesome

Amazing company to work for in any location around the world. Flexible and understanding of employee needs. Innovation and continuous learning is a company culture.

Good

Really amazing team as well as management. The overall work life balance was good. Even though i was for sales, the product training was conducted for full Microsoft ecosystem.

Fun, growth, good leadership

A typical day at work included going to the retail shop where I was working. About importance of brand, sales, customer service, marketing etc. Good management,

The most enjoyable part of the job

Working with Microsoft, there's a new emphasis on teamwork and collaboration, rather than competition and glory grabbing. Microsoft values its employees. The culture also shifted in recent years from super individual competitor to making others successful and teamwork, which reduced the stress level at work to low,

relaxed work environment

really relaxed work environment with helpful and supportive colleagues. had a sales job so it was mostly target based but was helped out throughout the way with constructive criticism

Collaborative team work environment

Open, transparent and collaborative team work environment. Individuals are given right tools to make decisions and excel. Individuals are given responsibilities and held accountable.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

lack of direction and growth

productive and fun to work

Working with MICROSOFT gives me a great pleasure and really the work enviornment is very good i really enjoyed the work and the management is also very supportive.

Fun workspace

great working with Microsoft, I learnt a lot from this company including retail market, knowledge about electronics both hardware and software. management was pretty decent and very supportive, multicultural environment.

Pros

trainings

Productive and good performance

monday to friday execl, word.access mid very good excel excel Obscenities, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum Advertisements, "spam" content, or references to other companies, offers, or websites Email addresses, URLs, phone numbers, physical addresses, or other forms of contact information Critical or spiteful comments on other reviews posted on the page or their authors Allegations of illegal activity - this is not a forum for reporting crimes Defamatory content

working conditions

Great benefits. Working culture is different based on the location the office is based. Both management and colleagues influence the working environment.

Great aspect of my sales responsabilities

Customer centric Client motivation Management motivation Commitment

Pros

Engagement

Productive and fun place to work

Working at Microsoft is fun where our mission is to Empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Exposure to learn about microsoft products to train one self and upskill.

Pros

Lunch and Treats and fun loving enviorment

great

great envoiurment My account was "temporarily" suspended as a result of a selfish jerk who had access to my account reporting it after I finally locked him out of it. I submitted multiple -- so many, oh so many -- requests to have it unsuspended, only. "... [w]e received your service request and after review, I found Two-Step Verification (TSV) has been enabled on the account. Unfortunately, when TSV is turned on, we are unable to assist with an account recovery as TSV takes the account recovery completely out of control of customer service... The only option we have is to permanently suspend this account to prevent any further use of the account. I have verified that the account is suspended and will remain so. Although this may not be the resolution you were expecting, unfortunately, it is the only resolution we can provide."

Very Good Company.

Busy schedule at times, learned government relations, work place culture is ok,timing is the hardest part,most enjoyable part you can earn overtime by working extra

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Microsoft. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Microsoft