Microexcel

Microexcel Employee Reviews

Good working environment

Worked there for a year. I was not happy with the professionalism at the place. Things are easy-going in the office. Would rate the company as a mediocre one

Pros

Easy going people

Cons

Lack Professionalism

Good

Good top management, flexible working hours, fantastic team to work with. Geographically spread, work from home available. Potential to learn new skills and technologies

It is below

Working with the end users on different aspects of their jobs. We learned the processes in Colorado and then executed them in Philadelphia. Their busing was about mechanical joint implanted.

Productive and Fun WorkPlace

I consider lucky to work with the company, providing exceptional opportunity to learn new technologies. The managers have the flawless operation of where want the company to go. Definitely would recommend for starters looking to make a career in IT.

Healthy Environment

Typical day(March 1): When I received more responsibility what I expected. Learned: Excellent exposure in new technology like Angular, MVC, JQuery, Azure etc. Learn new domain like E-Commerce, Restaurant Management etc. Apart from this learn multiple responsibility when worked as a Sr. Technical Lead, Architect and Manager In my opinion management is always good if we are productive. Management is supporting to involve employee not only on work, but sports activity, cultural activity and support activity as well. Hardest part in job: Insecurity of job Enjoyable Part: Daily Fun with colleague and new task challenge in work

Good Company

Microexcel is a good company i like the work culture and management is also good. I have been working in this company since one year. i have been enjoying working with microexcel.

Mutual respect. Fun place to work. Cutting edge environment.

A lot of teamwork and collaboration here. Everyone is nice, very smart and supportive of each other. Management supports new ideas and flexibility in the workplace. Able to use virtual tools to work and get the job done on the run. Mgt encourages new ideas and approaches. Always learning culture.

Pros

Fun Fridays and Bagel Breakfasts

Very fun and coolest company ever seen

Microexcel was one of my favorite and good company i have ever seen. When it comes to management & including CEO of the company is so friendly & good in nature. I really miss Microexcel than any. Its a good place to learn, earn & career growth as well.

Unfaithful

I never seen that any other company than this worst. There is no job security and work life balance. Higher management never think of the employees. There will be no PF contribution.

AN OK OK....!!!! kind of work place

it is an ok ok kind of experience with microexcel for there were niether any exciting moments nor any dissappointing moments with the management or with the job. the company is growing in size so expect some changes in the future.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Microexcel?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Microexcel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Microexcel