Michael Page logo

Michael Page Employee Reviews for Recruiter

Recruiter3 reviews
United Arab Emirates3 reviews

Extremely productive work experience

The company basically works on the culture of work hard and party harder. it was a really good learning experience and the work atmosphere was always a lot of fun. out of all the experiences i've had i learned the most with this company. The managers really train the interns well.

Horrible Staff and Bosses

This entire place is an alcoholic, toxic mess. My interview lasted for three rounds and I didn’t receive an update for over 6 months (!!!!) who does that???? The HR management here is entirely irresponsible and unresponsive. The interviewers behave extremely condescendingly to the interviewees. What’s more, the pay is so below market for the amount of work and pressure they put on you. If HR calls you DO NOT accept. I quit after a month. Do not recommended working here.

Pros

Noe

Cons

Literally everything.

Jobs at Michael Page

Recruiter positions
See more jobs

Great place to build a career in recruitment

- Fast paced with a brilliant working environment to encourage optimal performance - Communicative and highly interactive with professional aspects - Great opportunities for growth in the organisation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Michael Page. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Tell us how to improve this page

What would you add or change?