Meraas Holding

Meraas Holding Employee Reviews

Enjoyed with work

Meraas was good company but now it merged with Dubai holding.I enjoyed my work in meraas , good support from colleagues and top level managaers . Good packages and family support.

Pros

Tea, coffee...company parties

Cons

8 hour working time

Nice and fun work

Better company and evry thing is equally in any thing and benefits also for my experience it’s better place to work in it salary pay on the time duti timing of day per week

Pros

Discount in many places

Cons

Normal duties

good place for Advancement

Good place for Advancement. Good working environment. Fast phased. Competitive but collaborative. Can recommend to anyone who is interested in acquiring good professional work experience.

very good place to learn

very good place to learn very good friendly environment everyone is good there. very good management. they all very good very nice staff . very good benefits.

Pros

one time food

Cons

no overtime

Excellent Workplace

+ Professional Environment + Fast pace projects + Best Management + Best Work Culture + Work on Toes + Enjoyable while working + Co-operative colleagues

Pros

Free coffee, Tea

Cons

Productive and fun place to work

Great place to work and be very productive. I learned a lot from the way things are managed in Meraas as it was highly professional and the environment encouraged us to learn something new everyday.

Great company to learn and grow.

Great company to learn, work and grow. A friendly and family culture with lots of space for self development. Overall a memorable experience and a feather in a cap.

fun and intense, best staff benefits, since from my 2008 jobs experience

A good environment to work with, and it is good customer experience, collaboration and team work i feel that has inject me a lot of competence and mold me for a new page of my career.

Poor managent and poor planning, Monopoly and unqualified managent, no proper background checking, most of employees are not academic qualified. ...........

Good experience having interaction with high profile people.

Greet residents when they arrive. Assisting them by day to day request like transportation,laundry, cleaning service and maintenance. What I've learned is how to do the personalize service.

Jobs at Meraas Holding

See more jobs

it is a good atmosphere to work

Fun and lively place to work. especially at city walk location with people of diverse nationality and religion and different language and culture, with good team work.

Overall all ok

I would love to work and show my strength and hard-work and loyal to my company.can join immediately on visit visa till 28 the February. I can work under pressure and work as a team and partner with my co workers.

Excellent place to work

Very professional management, pressure depends on your performance. A well established company to work for. Positive work environment with minimum work pressure.

Definitely an addition to my career

Working in Meraas helped me develop amazing communication skills and exposed me to new and leading retail concepts in the market. It was very demanding, however, very interesting and exciting.

It's a fun place to work with.

I cannot say thank you enough for meraas, I learned a lot from them. We've been through a lot but we are still fighting. Meraas offered you a lot trainings and activities. We were treated as one. they are paying on time.

Pros

Free Trainings

Cons

Long hours in weekend

Great variety but low performance culture

The people making Meraas are really quite lovely and very supportive. However, the overall culture does not support high performance. Obtaining forward strategic decisions can be difficult given the diversity of the company's many moving parts which slows it down. However, it embodies enviable creativity and has a strong mission statement.

Educational, life experience

I left Montenegro when I was 19 y/o. My job in Dubai was my first work experience abroad and it was very beneficial for me. I learnt how to work in team, how to live on my own, how to compromise and find balance when needed. My manager was Italian, with quite high standards and expectations and very good at passing his experience to us. So it was very easy for me to learn and catch up with other guys on team, and I was the only one with no previous experience in F&B. My day used to start with a short briefing about the specials of the day, what is for upselling and similar. After that we would check the cutlery and condiment station, to refill what's missing. And the day can start. We strove to provide the best service, with full knowledge of the menu and also about the restaurant, its background and places of interest that you can find around. My team was quite diverse, we were people from around the world - Europe, Asia, Africa.. And it was really refreshing, meeting new people getting to know them and their customs, culture.. I am thinking and to be honest I can't remember the hardest part of this job, it was not hard at all, but it wasn't something I wanted to do in my life, so I quit.

fun

 Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.  Opens customer accounts by recording account information.  Maintains customer records by updating account information.  Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.  Support marketing, tenant relation and maintenance team for maintaining the mall standards.

Visit attraction sites

Employees get to visit tourist attraction sites. Alot of internal training which really aids in expanding your knowledge. Bonuses at end of yearly quarter. Overall it is a really good place to work at.

Pros

No overtime, pay is on time, respect among employees. Team work is great

Cons

Management on the ground are biased they have favorites.

productive and fun work place

fabulous management and a learning program with certification to advance performance. good teamwork empowerment and staff support. outdoor experience especially the hot beach summer heat and standing for long hours

Pros

nice yearly bonus

Cons

standing for long hours in the sun

Poor management,poor organization

Place where only management has benefits,and staff is there to follow a lot of stupid desicion they make,but it will go on staff back. No respect ( if you are manager you are not a God) . The lady HR OOOO MY GOD!!! HOW DID YOU GET THERE? Most of them need real and proper education. ETHICS,ETHICS,ETHICS

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Meraas Holding. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3

• Meraas Holding
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?