MEP contracting company

MEP contracting company Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates5 reviews

Hard worker, able to do multi tasking, Friendly

A leading MEP Contracting Co. originated by Self made man with excellent managerial skills and rigid policies and procedures. Freedom of work and good atmosphere,

Pros

Friendly atmosphere

Cons

Good work schedule

I am working in a construction company. Now we have a project in Reem Island, Abudhabi. My project is Twin Tower. (Each Tower 25 Floors +4 podiums)

productive

no challenges in job ,non technical job profile, looking for the technical job oriented job profile. currently working as project engineer for complete MEP projects.

Intern

 Designing CCTV cameras and access control systems as per UAE regulations.  Sound knowledge of load schedules and calculations as well as reading schematics and layouts for power distribution, motor control and lighting and small power systems.  Preparing material take-off (MTO) and equipment/material requisitions relating to the above mentioned systems.  Conducting site visits to check operation of machine, equipment and fittings as per layout and accordingly preparing instruction reports.  Effectively writing specification and collaborating with different disciplines, including those from other engineering disciplines either in-house/contractors or client’s side.

Productive and Professional

A days work means liaising with suppliers regarding invoices and delivery of materials to the sites. Preparing price comparisons for further negotiations, LPOs, Bulk Orders, reports and data encoding for the days procurement output. Assisting / Training new staffs in the procurement department was a bit of a challenge and confidence booster. Being a part of a team that had gone all through kind of challenges and worked out beyond their capabilities to achieved a positive result each day has been a well remembered experience. Learning under the scrutiny of my superiors made me push myself to the best of my potentials as a professional.

Pros

Medical Insurance

Cons

Gossiping environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MEP contracting company. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

MEP contracting company Reviews by Location