MEC

MEC Employee Reviews

3.0Job Security & Advancement

Awesome friendly company

The time i joint MEC, it was mainly of Indian community and know by their peaceful behavior. MEC was known being a provider of very competitive rates and new ideas to the clients. The hardest time was the recession and drop in the market that ended with the loss of many accounts.

Pros

Birthdays only

Cons

normal

Internship

It was fun to be exposed to so many different aspects of an agency life, I found it interesting to help many different departments in my experience in one role.

A multinational culture environment

During my stay at MEC/part of GroupM and WPP, great experience gained at financial level (FP&A, budgets, forecasts, presentations), Communication skills and ethic standards for work environment. Reporting financials to Shareholders on time. Efficiency in managing employees. Motivational spirit at work. Training and Development programs. Adapting to changing environment was the coolest part of my job, challenge within and desire to grow. Implementing ERP system upgrades in MENA.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MEC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

MEC Reviews by Location