Mashreq Bank

Mashreq Bank Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates546 reviews

Good Place to work

Good place to work. Good Compensation but high pressure job. Incentives are paid on time. High chances of departments getting closed & employees losing jobs due to redundancy.

Better to remain jobless than working for a company like this.

Pathetic management, worst work culture & ill treatment by superiors made me quit job at Mashreq. I would never recommend anyone to work for this company nor will I ever think of applying for a job with Mashreq ever in my life.

Pros

No pros if you work with Mashreq

Cons

Very poor management and treatment by superiors

Good experience

It was a good experience & learning stage but alot of politics involved. Overall I would vouch for Mashreq bank and recommend people to join. Every organisation has their pros n cons and Mashreq has its own but a good place to work n grow.

Good place to earn incentives

A typical day at work in Mashreq would start with our team huddles and your manager giving you a pep talk along with some targets to achieve for the day.Management is good if you do well at work (common everywhere)Workplace culture is chilled out as long as you achieve your daily targetsHardest part of the job would be how your role could sometimes be extremely challenging and you are not able to go forward (do not worry, everyone has their off days)Enjoyable part is when you get your rewards for the hard work you put it in the middle of the next month (i.e. Incentives)

Pros

Transport

Biased culture

Overall bank is very good fairly paid but job security depends on the management u are reporting to too difficult to manage went on maternity leave for 2 months after 9 years of serviceAnd when returned got a redundancy letter

Pros

Yes they do partying get together etc

Cons

Management is changing constantly and they keep there favorable staff regardless of performance

Fast Paced and Stressful

Training days were the best. And in reality it was nothing like how they had described about the job. Fast paced, immensely pressurized, Target Oriented, Outdoor Sales.

Pros

Banking Benefit to staff

Cons

Long Hours Intense Work pressure

Work there is good cup of tea

It all good , only I consider myself as per my qualification and expertise , i am there under employed as i am in third party visa but working for Mashreq. Rest over all job culture and job satisfaction are good for me.

Pros

Monthly team party

Cons

No thing

Fine

The experience with mashreq was great until i was working in sales balance building team. But the customer service department was horrible. It felt more like a jail. The manager was not good at alp

learing fast ,gain experience

improve my skills and my personality I am passionate enjoy being part of successful and productive team now looking for a challenging opportunity with an e Service facing environment in return for a chance to progress.

Good to work

Good company, happy to get in. Very sales driven. Very care taken against each employee............ If chance given happy to join back.................

Pros

Good salary

Cons

Sales drive

Fairly ok

I worked there for a very small span hence really cannot comment on Mashreq's work culture. I was a field sales rep (so my experience was not that great), but I am sure any other department would have been better.

Excellent Place for Learner.

People are the biggest assets in Mashreq. HR policies are employee oriented. Good place for learning & earning. Process,products and Infrastructures are superior than competitors

Pros

Same people in same department for very long time, No growth for talented people

Cons

Employee oriented

Productive and innovative place with balanced life with fun at work

Every day is a new learning experience as we get new clients to speak and a new service request and inquiry. Management is good and caring all the time. workplace culture is amazing as we learn about new technology innovations. the most enjoyable part of the job in rewards and recognition where you get rewarded and recognized in front of whole segment.

Productive and Well Guided

Great exposure and got a fantastic mentor to guide me through all the various roles across the bank and it's expectation. overall Great experience and defiantly try again.

Pros

Paid Internship

Cons

No Extra Benefits

very competitive bank

Mashreq bank is very much competitive and demanding bank. target oriented bank with more focus on digitization using more alternative channels. overall good bank for learning .

Pros

digitalization

Cons

private bank

best work place ever

lovely work place i was feeling motivated , excited and more energized during the work friendly team members i was top performance and am always get the courage from the team and the manger

Good Place to Work

There are lot of good people at Mashreq,and Digital initiatives are some of the top in the country. Overall, people at all levels are very supportive. Nevertheless, politics and culture are not conducive to a productive environment.

Good place to work with high stress

Good place to work with high stress , good paymaster with lots of learing with compatative technology and always try new inovations and good use digital platform .

Working under perssure

Very nice teamwork and, with easy products policy and easy services process, but we are Usually working under the pressure of achieving the target to earn good incentive

Good work pay

It’s a company which pays good for work if you know it. It’s a company where systems are updated and the processes in place are excellent. To control the onboarding of clients having ML/TF concerns.

Good Experience

I bring a valuable spectrum of professional direct sales and account management experience in a career spanning over 20 years in the UAE and India. My experiencehas made me proficient in delivering sales engagements from inception to closure, identify and grow potential opportunities and strategize a winning theme for major deals/accounts.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mashreq Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Mashreq Bank