Marsh & McLennan Companies

United Arab Emirates3 reviews

3.2Job Security & Advancement

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,030 reviews

Unique working environment

The internship at Marsh and McLennan was quite an enjoyable experience. I was very fortunate to have someone take the time to mentor me and help me learn about the world of insurance brokerage and the duties of the compliance department. My duties and responsibilities at Marsh included: amending regional policies in the company professional standards book, assisted with the creation of standard 'know your client' forms for regional clients, attended weekly meetings and assisted with mandatory training for lower admin staff, updated and maintained data incident and gifts & entertainment logs for the regional office.

Pros

Good learning experience

A nice work place to work for

I have enjoyed working for this company and I will always recommend it to others as its a nice place to work for and I learned a lot.

Pros

Workload

Cons

Exposure to managing large and complicated risks

Accountant Receivables

• Handled the complete accounting cycle, including opening, posting entries and closing of accounts and preparation of various accounting reports • Analyzed and presented data to management on Income Statements and Bank Reconciliation • Processed 50+ vouchers weekly and Coordinate with 50+ clients. • Key in all the accounts related queries in the excel worksheets. • Handled accounting pertaining to Payable and Receivables for the Company. • Debtors accounting, follow up and collection of accounts receivables. • Reconciled Bank Accounts and prepared monthly Bank Reconciliation Statements. • Maintained periodical accounting statements and presented to the management. • Handled payment, petty cash and receipt vouchers. • Managed to update day to day receipts and payments.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marsh & McLennan Companies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Marsh & McLennan Companies Reviews by Job Title