Marriott International

United Arab Emirates634 reviews

Clear
3.8Pay & Benefits

Found 158 reviews matching the searchSee all 23,198 reviews

Over all good management.

It's nice place to work. Generally good in all areas. Free accommodation provided, saff meal on duty and off duty provided.All benefits as per uae labor law.

Pros

Good staff accommodation 3 times meal.

Cons

Long work hours.

مكان عمل متكامل

تقدير للجهد المبذول والعناية التامة بالموظفين من حيث الاقامة والصحة والالتزام بالمواعيد والقدرة على تقدير الجهود والمساعدة في تطوير اساليب العمل

Lack of career growth

I work in Grosvenor house dubai marina as a uniform attendant. And as a old employee the benefits they give is not fair. So much stressfull to the point that our salary is not fair for. 1000 dirhams salary plus all around work.

Helpful for the associate

Helps associate to have trainings to grow amd give oppotunities for their careers Gives associates empowerment to work amd provide health benifits good accommodation

Pros

Provide trainings and nice accommodation

Cons

9hrs

Fun

It is a very good place to work in order to learn about the value of hard work, in the sense that it is required to work extremely long hours under very hard conditions.

Yea marriot is nice company with great enviornment

I enjoyed alot there because i learnt so much and specially we have daily briefing over there and wit meeting new guests i got lot of experience and we have also interation with government agencies also.

Pros

Learing enviornment

Cons

Salary is less

Overall, it is less stressful to work in the maldives. The management. Management is ok, I have learned alot of new things and this has boost my carreer so much. Culture is very accommodating.

Pros

Three square meals offered

Cons

No long working hours

Highly rated lowfair place.

Marriott Al Forsan aimed to corporate, long-stay guests. Short amount of guests from outside. I realize my opportunity to grow up and achieve benefits and skills with each new position. Management dependable of mood and personal issues. Workplace culture highly motivated to create personal connection with guests according to concept of hotel/outlet. Difficult to be creative because of all attempts usually closed by management. Good opportunity to develop stress-ability.

Good

Good to work with team Time magment good Good opportunity to work Pre opening hotel I worked Good coderation with high level Training sessions to help me work easy

Very professional

While I am working for this company i get to know some of the other nationality their culture. I became friends to learn their languages. and also get to know the other department in the hotel. joined extra activities like in sports.

Pros

free accommodation food and travel

Cons

more over time as the hotel is busy

Stable

Stable company for work but would be nice to have more benefits and regular work hours. Management is weak. Hospitality level is ok. Salary is not competitive.

Maintenance and repairing

Daily Readings in chillers,weekly preventive maintenance, learned more type of trouble shooting and major faults hardworking,learn the type of the jobs and offfice vice.

Pros

Breakfast, launch, dinner

Cons

9 hours duty

Work atmosphere is good

It is a very renowned company no doubt. We can balance your life, they are providing food, accomodation , pick up and drop, accomodation is also very standard.

Pros

Pick up drop, lodgings

Cons

Long hoursno

Marriott Company

Working at Marriott is the best experience I had in my whole career. They are providing the right trainings for we to grow and to learn new things. Best hotel company in the world

Pros

Free accommodation, transportation, free meals at the hotel cafeteria, free health insurance

Cons

Relaxing and peaceful place to hang out

I am recommending marriot hotel because it is a international hotel and a good company to work with.Organized and systematic management for the employee.

Pros

Free food and overtime pay

Cons

Always giving us overtime work

Good accomodation and cafeteria

Is a good place to start and develop your career in hospitality management there are a lot of place to growth as an individual and also in career also a world class hotel

Pros

Free accommodation free meal and events every month

Cons

Work loads and long hours also salary is lower than the regular five star hotel offers now a days

Fun with colleagues

Daily work usually boring How to communicate with guests management strongest One of the best place to talk with the different culture Sometimes you have to work by stress There you can meet with friendly staffs

Pros

Some holidays

Cons

Low salary

Productive Environment

Fantastic work place. You will learn the complete Customer Service Ethnic. Company will assist you to grow while providing you the best assistance and trainings. Company consolidates and take care of their staff the way they take care to clients.

Pros

All the benefits as per the government Law

Cons

Not Specified

it was different experience like it

Marriott International is an American multinational diversified hospitality company that manages and franchises a broad portfolio of hotels and related lodging facilities.

Pros

free meals at any time during duty hrs

Cons

sometimes we do extra hrs depends on business

Spirit to serve

Organized on daily task, guest preference, supportive management, comfortable workplace, guest complaints, employee recognition, free trainings and team buildings.

Pros

Free food and free transportation

Cons

No overtime pay

Very productive, balances work and employee's free time

* I always had awesome days at my workplace. * I learnt that hard work pays always. * The property had perfect management. * I never experienced the hard part because i got motivated each day.Challanges have to there. * teamwork made all possible.

Pros

Free breakfast, lunch and dinner

Cons

Break durations depended on your task sheet.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marriott International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Marriott International