Marriott International

Marriott International Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates636 reviews

Found 636 reviews matching the searchSee all 23,291 reviews

Fun wit Work

I was really good working with marriott I got to learn many think from company.HR has open door policy Management is really helpfulIf got a chance again to work with marriott will happily join the company.Thank Marriott for everything

مكان عمل متكامل

تقدير للجهد المبذول والعناية التامة بالموظفين من حيث الاقامة والصحة والالتزام بالمواعيد والقدرة على تقدير الجهود والمساعدة في تطوير اساليب العمل

Work and money is balance

Great to work at Marriott best in the world and safe also I have enjoyed working in Marriott and had good experience in my past days put people first

Interesting learning ground

It's a great company to start your career at, though you need to be lucky with the management of the property. Each hotel has a different working environment and politics. Company culture is great and there is an emphasis on the heritage and quality of service for each and every employee. You do feel proud to work for such beautiful hotels, though at times it can be stressful.Find yourself a mentor within the company who can uplift and motivate you to become a better version of yourself.

Job security, great company culture, good employee benefits

I have worked with at least 2 Marriott hotels (different brands) and they all have the same great company culture, taking care of their employees, providing avenues for learning and promotion

Pros

Service charge, tips, good management

Cons

Long hours during peak season but its ok

Nice place and company to work with

Marriott international Inc. has lots of training and development activities which will help you to grow your knowledge also a bunch of good experiences.

Such a good place to work

I am glad that my first work experience in UAE was in Le Meridian. I am definitely now more sure about my career decisions that I'll be taking going forward. Especially my co-workers,my supervisor and all my managers helped me a lot.

Pros

Lieu days

Cons

There was no changes in food menu.

Over all good management.

It's nice place to work. Generally good in all areas. Free accommodation provided, saff meal on duty and off duty provided.All benefits as per uae labor law.

Pros

Good staff accommodation 3 times meal.

Cons

Long work hours.

Lack of career growth

I work in Grosvenor house dubai marina as a uniform attendant. And as a old employee the benefits they give is not fair. So much stressfull to the point that our salary is not fair for. 1000 dirhams salary plus all around work.

International, Diversified full of learning and meaningful fun and leisure

I work as a waiter and the work has a broad scale, multiple tasks entails; cleaning up the environment, making sure the food we serve is properly cooked and served to the guests, nicely designed food and cutlery set up, opening up the restaurant on time daily, and more

Pros

Free lunches, available trainings

Cons

Though work, difficult to master

Helpful for the associate

Helps associate to have trainings to grow amd give oppotunities for their careers Gives associates empowerment to work amd provide health benifits good accommodation

Pros

Provide trainings and nice accommodation

Cons

9hrs

Fun, training, great locations!

Working with Marriott is always a great learning experience for me. They have a great training program. I have the opportunity to work with Marriott in different locations in different countries in the Middle East, Europe, and United States. I will do it again if given another opportunity.

Stay in the Marriott brands not in the Starwood hotels.

Marriott culture is about putting people first but at the end of the day it all depends on the leader of the tean or head department if she or he is able.to lead abd manage the team well. I worked with an amazing director in my previous department before moving to my current department now.

It is awsome experience with Marriott.

I was very excited on interview for the first . I was a super feeeling. A new experience .good atmosphere. Nice accomodaition , well managed transportation. Best place for working environment. Associate appreciation.

Good

All good all ok everything is going well for you and your family a very happy and prosperous New year to you and yours as the day goes on I will be there at least you have

Great Experience

It was great learning with the company, we get proper trainings related to your job and also to grow within the company. They take care of you and understand you.

Pros

Best

Cons

Na

The most enjoyable part of job is having good relationship, and team work.

Excellent support for staff.Manager Always helps in new projects and give opportunities to learn and grow.Available all required tools for maintenance of job.

Best place to work

Best company i ever work, very flexible to work, a lot of training skills and knowledge, very welcome, they take care staff very well like they take care costumer and their self

Cons

Never had

Fun

It is a very good place to work in order to learn about the value of hard work, in the sense that it is required to work extremely long hours under very hard conditions.

Yea marriot is nice company with great enviornment

I enjoyed alot there because i learnt so much and specially we have daily briefing over there and wit meeting new guests i got lot of experience and we have also interation with government agencies also.

Pros

Learing enviornment

Cons

Salary is less

Excellent

Pre -opening team, Need implementation and taken over the project. Preparing full operation programs and scheduling preventive maintenance, Budgeting and recruitment of staffs.

Pros

Freedom place with all requirments

Cons

Normal hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marriott International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Marriott International
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?