Marriott International, Inc.

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews

Found 612 reviews matching the searchSee all 22,296 reviews

Nice place and company to work with

Marriott international Inc. has lots of training and development activities which will help you to grow your knowledge also a bunch of good experiences.

Such a good place to work

I am glad that my first work experience in UAE was in Le Meridian. I am definitely now more sure about my career decisions that I'll be taking going forward. Especially my co-workers,my supervisor and all my managers helped me a lot.

Pros

Lieu days

Cons

There was no changes in food menu.

Lack of career growth

I work in Grosvenor house dubai marina as a uniform attendant. And as a old employee the benefits they give is not fair. So much stressfull to the point that our salary is not fair for. 1000 dirhams salary plus all around work.

International, Diversified full of learning and meaningful fun and leisure

I work as a waiter and the work has a broad scale, multiple tasks entails; cleaning up the environment, making sure the food we serve is properly cooked and served to the guests, nicely designed food and cutlery set up, opening up the restaurant on time daily, and more

Pros

Free lunches, available trainings

Cons

Though work, difficult to master

Helpful for the associate

Helps associate to have trainings to grow amd give oppotunities for their careers Gives associates empowerment to work amd provide health benifits good accommodation

Pros

Provide trainings and nice accommodation

Cons

9hrs

Fun, training, great locations!

Working with Marriott is always a great learning experience for me. They have a great training program. I have the opportunity to work with Marriott in different locations in different countries in the Middle East, Europe, and United States. I will do it again if given another opportunity.

Stay in the Marriott brands not in the Starwood hotels.

Marriott culture is about putting people first but at the end of the day it all depends on the leader of the tean or head department if she or he is able.to lead abd manage the team well. I worked with an amazing director in my previous department before moving to my current department now.

It is awsome experience with Marriott.

I was very excited on interview for the first . I was a super feeeling. A new experience .good atmosphere. Nice accomodaition , well managed transportation. Best place for working environment. Associate appreciation.

Good

All good all ok everything is going well for you and your family a very happy and prosperous New year to you and yours as the day goes on I will be there at least you have

Great Experience

It was great learning with the company, we get proper trainings related to your job and also to grow within the company. They take care of you and understand you.

Pros

Best

Cons

Na

The most enjoyable part of job is having good relationship, and team work.

Excellent support for staff.Manager Always helps in new projects and give opportunities to learn and grow.Available all required tools for maintenance of job.

Best place to work

Best company i ever work, very flexible to work, a lot of training skills and knowledge, very welcome, they take care staff very well like they take care costumer and their self

Cons

Never had

Fun

It is a very good place to work in order to learn about the value of hard work, in the sense that it is required to work extremely long hours under very hard conditions.

Yea marriot is nice company with great enviornment

I enjoyed alot there because i learnt so much and specially we have daily briefing over there and wit meeting new guests i got lot of experience and we have also interation with government agencies also.

Pros

Learing enviornment

Cons

Salary is less

It was nice working with Marriott because I leant alot of things from Marriott and I got more experience, Marriott is a very nice company

Working in Marriott was awesome, I learnt a lot from Marriott we work uniformly friendly and teamwork conquer it all, the hardest part was when we are busy but with with on mind and teamwork we find it so easy to do all task.

Very good

Good place to work highly recommended , to grow up and build your career . Many nationalities and many skills to learn . Good luck to everyone who is trying to get job .

Like the Titanic...

Largest, grandest and full of expectation. However, when the ship spots the iceberg, it's too big to turn and then the management ends up rowing away in the first lifeboat whilst the real hard workers are left clinging onto the railings at the back.

Pros

Nice office.

Cons

No direction, no senior leadership, communication is shocking.

Great experience

Great experience working at Marriott Intl. The company is global and it is a great opportunity to work with different nationalities and cultures and also the industry experts.

working Environment was Perfect Management was caring Management gave good and up to date training I had all the needed information and equipment to do my job Will wish to work with Marriots again

Company

Marriott Hotels have practiced a very good company culture specially the managed hotels. They know how to look after to their employees , I like that their number one priority is their staff.

It was a pleasure to under Marriott

I worked as a front desk receptionist in Le Meridien Abu Dhabi affiliated to the Marriott group and it was a great opportunity I obtained during my career. I did not want to leave work there after the marriage I had to move to Scotland with my husband. If I got another chance I would recommend Marriott is a great place to work.

10.4K
6.4K
3.4K
1K
1.1K

• Marriott International, Inc.