Majestic City Retreat Hotel

Majestic City Retreat Hotel Employee Reviews

As usual 8 hrs on duty and 1 hr break. Company gives food allowance as well. Healthy environment as well as based on my experience my co workers are very approachable even though we have different nationalities.
Pros
Food Allowance, Free shuttle bus to workplace and apartment to stay
Cons
Extended hours at work depends on the situation
At Majestic I got the opportunity to improve myself in my career. My seniors pushed me to exceed my limits enabling me to be a good leader at my department, supporting me with my solutions during hard times and giving me tasks to even run the hotel operation to an extent.
Majestic city retreat hotel but Dubai is a place that create enabling environment for work to discover their potential. Working in majestic give me opportunity to expose my potential internationally. Majestic is like a family. The beautiful thing about majestic no segregation.
Its a great feeling to be part of the company, alot of different kind of people and their kind of culture .i learned a lot about more of the beverage and how to do,to work longest hours of time,just have fun with your job.
I like my job and i like my duty but i am trying to find best job in dubai other best and great hotel so i am trying to find new job best hotel thank u
Pros
no lunch hotel give everyone mony.
Cons
Duty time is good and job is good.