MAIDS

MAIDS Management reviews

Clear

The Maids is an overall good place to work. I learned time management and multitasking. Hardest part of the job would be incorporating the fast pace and quality in detail of the clean.

New Management

Under new owners, so I do not have an opinion of the management at the company or the employees and their work environment. Cannot really rate this company

Good

Im a very hard worker , always on time , take all work very serious. Follow rules , take my time with my work , dress in uniform . Don't disrespectful

Not a typical Job

Working with the maids was hard I'll be honest. It was a very unorganized company. The supervisors and managers have harassed all of their employees to the point that they eventually got shut down. I am deaf and wear implant on my ears, it was mistaken for a bluetooth headset by a guest and I was no longer allowed to show my ears or implants on the job anymore.

Cons

short days

overall great enviornment

As a Housekeeper you learn so many things in just one day, how to fold a bed spread correctly how to vacuum the floor to make just the right lines or markings or how to properly wash and dry dishes. management is great whenever I had a question or concern they never left me unanswered.

the maids

they cheat you out of pay they make difference and discrimination they lie to you the cars are dangerous the boss talks about your life and business to other workers not cool

Pros

weekends off

Cons

everything else

Load into company car, write down time, and date. Read out loud to co-workers, the first customers name, and things to do and not to do in the home, and whether that home has pets, and the time that should be spent in that home. Management is great, I learned to work as a team, and also how to lead a team. The hardest part of the job would be the physical work. And the most enjoyable part, is interacting with the customers.

Pros

Free Breakfast, drive company vehicle, paid drive time, benefits

Cons

N/a

Lacking strong leaders

As much fun as this job has the ability to be, management refuses to accept blame. Employee payroll checks have bounced, gas cards for company vehicles goes without being paid. Back breaking physical labor for minumum wage. I love my customers and I love making them happy, but managers should not berate staff while within a customer's home.

Pros

always going, new places, new people

Cons

hard work for low pay, revolving door staff, management non existant

Its ok a work place

Our days vary we can have anywhere for 5 to 15 hours a day. Learned how to be a better leader. Management can use a lot of work. Co-workers can use some work as well. Keeping it together when running a team. The end of the day.

Pros

Tips

It's not bad. Better than some other jobs

Here you clean. It's not about problems or conflicts. It's about the customers and seeing them smile. Management could use some help. Not bad just needs help.Favorite part is the diversity.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at MAIDS?

productive and fun overall

I learned to work with other people and to get along with different characters. It is important to treat everyone the same no matter of their background. There are ethical issues to be determined.

Pros

Work hours and overtime

Fun and enjoyable workplace

It was a fun time with most of my co-workers. I learned how to use some equipments I did not know how to use them before. Management was nice and respectful. The most I enjoyed was the team work but the worst was cleaning the machines.

Pros

team work, work time Monday - Friday

Cons

working with some strong chemicals

very stressful work place.

this work place is stressful because it feels like i am back in high school with kids talking about each other. they do not work the best with everyone and make everything personal and not professional. the management is not very professional either they let people walk out and quit and rehire them a few days later just for them to walk out and quit knowing they will have their jobs back like before. they hire people and put them in higher positions then the people that have been their for longer. they treat the bad employees good and treat the good employees bad. the people who come to work every day on time ready to work get screwed by them hiring people who does not like to show up nor work and will worship them, but not the employees who do work. the hardest part of this job is when the people do not come to work and leave us with not many people but many houses to do by our self's. the easiest part is the actual working when everyoene shows up for work.

Pros

paid ten minute break

Cons

not paid lunch, the employees, the driving times, rude customers, not many tips

Nice work place.

I had a lot of fun days at the maids. Management was really nice also.

working with the group of people that i consider family

Making sure the the job was done and the customer with satisfy with the service. I learned that responsability. The management was good. I lead a great group of women that always gave their 110% at their job. The hardest part was when i had to give my two weeks notice to relocate to Philadelphia PA. I enjoyed my job for the reason that we were helping others.

The maids is a great place for someone to work who doesn't mind a typical hard work day. The work it self is a learning experience. There is always opportunity to move up in the company and make more money. The ladies that work there are great. Managers and owners are hands on. The maids is more like a family. I can honestly say there was no "hardest part of the job" for me. The thing I enjoyed the most was the great work hours and weekends off, paid holiday, and most importantly the management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MAIDS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• MAIDS