Magrudy Enterprises LLC

United Arab Emirates24 reviews

Clear
2.6Job Security & Advancement

Gained much experience

Its a life experience to me working at Magrudys. Have gained so much experience throughout the years till I became a senior Manager of the company. Nice and fun to work with.

Working on Magrudy is better to Working as a Porter in Railway Station

CSA need to do All kind of stuffs , Merchandising, Cash Dealing, Shop open and Close ,15 days Rotating Shifts, Relocation to Other branches, Heavy Loads ,Cleaning , Picking up Delivery ...No Job Security is the most Important thing, Any time they Will terminate you without notice...

Pros

Free Tea and Coffee, Salary on Time

Cons

Very Bad Management, Slave Job, Job Politics

No definite workflow or process implemented by higher management

Considerable for entry level experience. However, not advisable for long run career due to lack of workflow process, proper training, and motivation form managers and officers.

Worst team to work with

I was worked there for 4 years. They will ruin your career and play with your emotion. Full of liers. They will give you fake offers always. They will hire you for one position and then they will keep you somewhere.

Pros

Cons

Fake offer

No growth work environment

A disappointing work environment with no real culture of progress and innovation. No backbone in the management for decision making. Not many opportunities given to go out there and do something or given the authority to take a few decisions that would benefit the company in the long run.

Interesting area those who enjoy reading

Typical work everyday. Dealing with lots of customers from different nationalities.can learn customer service skill.

Pros

Reading lots of books, free coffee

Cons

Will not consider your hardwork or achievements to promot you to the next career level.

As a beginner in retail sales Magrudy's helped me a lot of things to learn about customer service and market

I was really enjoying my work here,especially I had to meet with lots of customers which helped me to improve my customer service.Learning hot to deal in difficult situation,and more about retail industry.

Not good for employement

Very poor work culture. The company will perform well if there is some change in the top officials. No CEO and CFO on board. Stay away from this company for employment.

Pros

No Pros

Cons

No organisational structure, No work life balance, no work culture, Zero work allocation to the employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Magrudy Enterprises LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Magrudy Enterprises LLC Reviews by Location