Magrudy Enterprises LLC

Magrudy Enterprises LLC Culture reviews

United Arab Emirates24 reviews

Clear

An interesting workplace with lots of books

A typical day at work would be providing internal services to employees of all our branches. I've learned a lot in terms of retail, administration and even online sales. The workplace culture is labor oriented with a small time for interpersonal contact. The hardest part of my job is resolving issues with attendance. The most enjoyable part of my job is to see people succeed and get promoted.

Pros

Free snacks

Cons

long overtimes on payroll.

Working on Magrudy is better to Working as a Porter in Railway Station

CSA need to do All kind of stuffs , Merchandising, Cash Dealing, Shop open and Close ,15 days Rotating Shifts, Relocation to Other branches, Heavy Loads ,Cleaning , Picking up Delivery ...No Job Security is the most Important thing, Any time they Will terminate you without notice...

Pros

Free Tea and Coffee, Salary on Time

Cons

Very Bad Management, Slave Job, Job Politics

I was like in school because I learn a lot of things there

I really enjoyed work in magrudys, With my workmate, and it was my pleasure to work in such a company with no discrimination where they love one other.

Pros

Discounts

Cons

9 hours only

No growth work environment

A disappointing work environment with no real culture of progress and innovation. No backbone in the management for decision making. Not many opportunities given to go out there and do something or given the authority to take a few decisions that would benefit the company in the long run.

Good Job atmosphere and job datisfaction

day to day Overall Warehouse management Microsoft dynamic navigation and logistic operation supportive Very good and productive Nothing hardest always engaged in different activities

Not good for employement

Very poor work culture. The company will perform well if there is some change in the top officials. No CEO and CFO on board. Stay away from this company for employment.

Pros

No Pros

Cons

No organisational structure, No work life balance, no work culture, Zero work allocation to the employees

I learn a lot by reading a book.

Busy with our wholesale customer. Different category of the books, how to handle different cultures, personalities, warehouse operations, teamwork, organize, time management, supervision, communicating with high level corporate officer's. Total creative and professional, hardworking. They are trainable and obedient. During the Ramadan time because we will closing early so we need to manage our time properly. Meeting a lot of personalities.

Pros

a lot of overtime

Cons

Affected by the global crisis

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Magrudy Enterprises LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Magrudy Enterprises LLC Reviews by Location

• Magrudy Enterprises LLC
  • Culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?