Magrudy Enterprises LLC

Magrudy Enterprises LLC Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates23 reviews

Working on Magrudy is better to Working as a Porter in Railway Station

CSA need to do All kind of stuffs , Merchandising, Cash Dealing, Shop open and Close ,15 days Rotating Shifts, Relocation to Other branches, Heavy Loads ,Cleaning , Picking up Delivery ...No Job Security is the most Important thing, Any time they Will terminate you without notice...

Pros

Free Tea and Coffee, Salary on Time

Cons

Very Bad Management, Slave Job, Job Politics

No definite workflow or process implemented by higher management

Considerable for entry level experience. However, not advisable for long run career due to lack of workflow process, proper training, and motivation form managers and officers.

Knowledgeable and fun place to work

i learn alot in Magrudy and am thankfully for my collegues who talk me all that i needed to know. The customers who come in are very respectful and easy to assist The hardest part of the job was checking for a book that is showing on the system that its in the store yet you can not find it on the shelf.

Good for starters

Im not sure if management has change. But with the time I was there it was really not that good. -management was so tight if you are not an Indian or if you are not rubbing elbows with them. -they are so afraid to make any decisions that they think would give you credit. -most managers are know it all. Both in retail and operations.

Better to join some othe company

Horrendous management. No growth chance. Old staff who had glued themselves there and will not let you settle. They don't have any type of procedure to follow. Will not recommend. Try at your own risk.

I was like in school because I learn a lot of things there

I really enjoyed work in magrudys, With my workmate, and it was my pleasure to work in such a company with no discrimination where they love one other.

Pros

Discounts

Cons

9 hours only

Worst team to work with

I was worked there for 4 years. They will ruin your career and play with your emotion. Full of liers. They will give you fake offers always. They will hire you for one position and then they will keep you somewhere.

Pros

Cons

Fake offer

Gained much experience

Its a life experience to me working at Magrudys. Have gained so much experience throughout the years till I became a senior Manager of the company. Nice and fun to work with.

Manager should be a good role model first not making your life miserable

It’s really nice to work properly if you have a peace of mind in your everyday life and if you have a good manager that can show how to be a good role model to everyone not making your life and your job performance miserable to make himself up and getting all the attentions he wants!. Al Whada Mall branch is worst!.

An interesting workplace with lots of books

A typical day at work would be providing internal services to employees of all our branches. I've learned a lot in terms of retail, administration and even online sales. The workplace culture is labor oriented with a small time for interpersonal contact. The hardest part of my job is resolving issues with attendance. The most enjoyable part of my job is to see people succeed and get promoted.

Pros

Free snacks

Cons

long overtimes on payroll.

Challenging and Exciting

The Company is one of the first in the country a local family run business. Established well and organised by the Founder/owner of the company through the years it has been proven that this Establishment is always giving only the best to it's customers.

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

Long Hours

No growth work environment

A disappointing work environment with no real culture of progress and innovation. No backbone in the management for decision making. Not many opportunities given to go out there and do something or given the authority to take a few decisions that would benefit the company in the long run.

happy environment and everyday is a learning experience

Exciting place to work and learn, see and hold the latest books from famous authors, update your knowledge on bestsellers, upcoming books, authors signing, book launching, and ongoing sales on all books and stationery.

Productive and fun workplace

Good management. Respect and value the staff. This is also the readon I recommend to fyiends to also work at magrudy'sWould like to work again if given a chance.

Interesting area those who enjoy reading

Typical work everyday. Dealing with lots of customers from different nationalities.can learn customer service skill.

Pros

Reading lots of books, free coffee

Cons

Will not consider your hardwork or achievements to promot you to the next career level.

As a beginner in retail sales Magrudy's helped me a lot of things to learn about customer service and market

I was really enjoying my work here,especially I had to meet with lots of customers which helped me to improve my customer service.Learning hot to deal in difficult situation,and more about retail industry.

Productive and fun workplace

Top Management is considerate and appreciative of his employees' efforts. Work load is extreme though. Co-workers are warm and easy to get along with.

Pros

Appreciative Management, Diversified and positive work environment

Unsatisfactory

Biased performance review due to it is not based on your performance but based on how they see it and inadequate feedback.Management lacks people skill and should promote business support training.

Pros

Good health benefits

Cons

People skill lacks from management

Very Strict with no creativity in office

The worst boss with no self initiative allowed and never given the freedom to think for yourselves. Every morning started with a 2 hour meeting where everyone just went in circles trying to impress the boss or avoid him all together. Not at all professional and everything is taken personally.

Pros

Get to read a lot of books for free

Cons

Almost every bad thing possible about any office

Good Job atmosphere and job datisfaction

day to day Overall Warehouse management Microsoft dynamic navigation and logistic operation supportive Very good and productive Nothing hardest always engaged in different activities

Staff

Pathetic situation. Never think about joining this company in your dreams. No process-no control. They will call u for work on Fridays. If there is no work also they will ask to come on Friday.

Pros

long hours of work.

Cons

Friday working as per top persons wish if work is there or not they will

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Magrudy Enterprises LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Magrudy Enterprises LLC Reviews by Location

• Magrudy Enterprises LLC
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?