Madi International

Madi International Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates10 reviews

Nice place to work just long working hours.

I enjoyed working at this company because it gave me a lot of self confidence and belief in my self. I have learnt a lot from working with different people and always under pressure while it was busy. Overall its a good company to work for.

It’s not healthy environment to work in this place

It was bad experience working in this company since there’s to stability and also there’s no healthy environment the higher management change every time even the procedure and policy it goes as per the new management that’s why there’s no stability

It is a nice preveiw summary a lot thanks

Thanks to God a lot i well work this company i hope fill.am setifaction snd uou accepte me this work area and you so proude fo me for all.the time and thank you your regadness

Poor Management

A worst company to work in the UAE. Top Management failed miserably with employees retention policies. Every day or other employees will resign and also get terminated if they can;t bear Harassment and Racism. Employee will fell Back to School.

Pros

Smoking is allowed in the office

Cons

No career growth

One of the worst places to work in a corporate environment

Horrible management. No professionalism at work. No work etiquette's. No work ethics. Long working hours. Abusive and foul language used. Smoking is allowed in the office. Everything that one does not want happens here. No benefits. No growth. Not much to learn. Waste of time and money to join this organization.

Productive and a great workinng environment

A typical day at work.Learned more than expected.Management and co workers are very supportive.Hardest part was when riping the fruit of harwork and the enjoyable one was when tasting the sweetnes of hardwork.

Pros

Airfare ticket, Insurance

Cons

N/a

The workplace is very nice and comfortable.

I've learned to adjust and adapt different culture and attitudes. The management is nice but very strict on health issue..

Pros

Free drinks unlimited.

Cons

Low salary

Great place to learn and develop

Working in Madi Intl allowed me to gain a lot of experience in the wholesale/distribution industry as it is one of the leading companies in the beauty products distribution. furthermore, the culture in Madi Intl. was a teamwork one and being nice and helpful to one another.

New office

Its is an average workplace, located in industrial area. Lacks strong managers. Co-workers are nice and mostly helpful. Going home is the best part as the office hours are too long.

Pros

birthday parties

Cons

Over all a fantastic Platform to learn

I personally believe that so far what i have learnt from this organization is more than what i have expected, however the management is not too impressive in the sense of appreciating and motivating. Colleagues of my department are very supportive and friendly, we help each other while facing new challenges. Toughest part is when a colleague is on leave and you need to accomplish the task of his and yours at the same time. The most enjoyable task is while clearing the shipment online on MIRSAL 2, Dubai Customs. The most complicated day at work when you cooperate with your manager and complete the task given (Verbally), and Manager says i didn't said that. Phouuffff

Pros

Inventory Days (Apart from my job)

Cons

10 Hours of Shift

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Madi International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Madi International