Lush Cosmetics

Lush Cosmetics Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates22 reviews

Found 22 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,556 reviews

fast-paced, gets boring quickly

Pretty decent job for freshers. The environment was decent and routine was easy to get used to. Overall a good experience but wouldn't get into it again unless it a plan b or c

Collaborative and good

It is a great place to start working, specially as a student part time.The atmosphere is great, the learning opportunities are greatPotential improvements in store management and schedule planning

Fun work enviroment

Love working in Lush Cosmetics, Management Team are so friendly. They respect your time are willing to work around your preferred schedule. You will definitely learn about natural ingredients, skincare haircare etc.

Pros

Employee Discount Bath Days, 2 Days off, Fun Work environment

Cons

No option for full time position unless manager or asst manager

Excellent

Excellent company environment friendly, they care of earth and people, company that can change your mindset like motivating people.everyday is ah happy day excited to go to work and make costumer happy

Pros

Lots of freebies

Cons

8 hours

Productive and fun

Working at LUSH company is a great honor and opportunity for me, i joined working hours and the level of the vision, values and the mission the company is running.

Pros

Free meal at the training, 2 days off in a week, 2 weeks vacation on every 6months completion

Great to work with an ethical company

I am so proud of my self that I have got a different experience when I work with lush, I encourage anyone who is looking for a job to work with them or even just visit any of lush stores or their website to know more about the company.

The place to work

Good management Lots of learning By the time your 2 years youll probably manage your own store Health insurance Flexible hours 2 days off Staff insentives to go out or refreshments

Pros

Alot

Cons

Banking facilities

Productive and fun place to work

Its a good place to work as they are eco friendly, fighting against animal testing, and 100 percent vegetarian,80 percent vegan and 60 percent of the items are naked.

Productive and fun place to work

Its a good place and isnpirational as you will work with an eco friendly,fighting animal testing,and 100 percent vegetarian company. 80 percent vegan and 60 percent naked items.

Good

In general, company with its Ethics & Values is really good and well diversified. Its an all around and well rounded management which I enjoyed & like.However management support isn't solid & steady. Judgment is clouded and bias.

Pros

Staff Discount

Cons

Long Hours, Low Manpower

Fun place put unfair for peaple who work in stores

Management has no communications skills to front lines and mostof store managers support there own peaple No training programmes all benefits will have it the store manager

Cons

Short staff, stressful

Best Company

UK base company very good to work in good envirment everyone and for me it was best place to enhance my more skill in LUSH.and pleople are so amazing.thank you.

the most loyal company that i always admired and i am glad having a privilege working with it

I admired lush because of its ethics . when i got an opportunity to work with lush it opened my eyes more about cosmetics, ethical consumption of products and most importantly i have acquired a lot of amazing skills which include planning, leadership and also studying human behavior ..

Self Development

The training and development you will get in the organization is immense. It starts from business till personal developments. As long as you asked for anything you will get an answer.

Pros

Sky is not the limit as you will start from the sky

Cons

Security at work, management accountability is less

Productive and fun workplace. People are energetic.

A Sales with Lush Fresh Handmade Cosmetics, where I have gained a reputation not only for my impressive work rate and integrity but also for my Self Confidence skills.

Pros

N/a

Cons

N/a

productive and full of fun workplace

Its a convenient work place with a lot of fun. dancing to boost the atmosphere and strong team work with effective management team.Training and and developing every one is the interesting part.

Pros

one hour and half break but seaperate

Cons

normal hours.

very happy and motivated company

A very happy and very fun pl;ace for work. Five star customer service is priority. Teamwork is always applicable in this company. A very motivated company.

Cons

exact hours

So much fun workplace

This is the best employer I've ever had so far as an accounts assistant. As my first employer here in UAE, I was so lucky to be hired in this good company a year ago. There are just personal matters that made me decide to leave lush.

good

always having fun atmosphere in the shop floor giving 5*customer experience to customers good team work in and outside the shop maximizing the foot falls in the shop floor the fun atmosphere of the shop which is one of the ethics of the company

Pros

0ne hour break

Stressfull and fun envirement

Nice place to learn from, they believe in making mistakes and learning from them, they miss the rules and regulations, there is no polices or procedure to do something, which may be frustrating for the employees, no system for work, they believe in do the job the way you want. stressful job but there is reward for that.

Pros

fun place to work with

Cons

bad management, long hours

Making fun And make customers happy and satisfied

Fun and making customers satisfied and happy,We can dance and sing,Loud and proud demos and i learned on how to care environment and people as well.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lush Cosmetics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Lush Cosmetics