Lootah Group of Companies

Lootah Group of Companies Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates45 reviews

Good Group of Company but management is slow

Company is good but management is very slow. Salary is delayed but all 2 months or 3 months salary will be given to all at same time and all type of documentation process is very slow.

Pros

Try to follow rules & regulations

Cons

Very Slow

very bad

better not to ask about it. it's not a good place to work and grow. if you are good at look busy do nothing you good fit. no reward for your work quality and efforts.

Pros

Good learning plateform

Cons

toxic enviornment

Long hours and delay salary

Company is insecure and its a one man show and the salaries keeps delaying for months and it can go up to 6 months without paying. You can get terminated on the whim of the chairman so I strongly not advise anyone to work there.

Very unprofessional, and not organized. Salaries are being delayed for months.

Very unorganized without any direction.The manager knew near to nothing about the job. The management has no clear direction for the company. Salaries are being delayed for 3 months and more.

Cons

Salary is delayed for months

excellent company

a very good environment , one of the topest companies in the market,salary on time , management is very good, company is having a very big network all over the world

It is a good company and the employees are good. You get a good experience

For me, it is a good company, with a good deal in it and a good work in it, and I gained a good experience with them and learned new things Also, working in this company is good. actually the work there it is a long, but it is good and i like the work here.

Pros

Teamwork, good treatment, nice work environment, ease of work.

Cons

time of the work

Lootah group of companies

It was very good to work with Lootah group of companies. As a team management of the company is very good ,supportive and friendly Good company with capable and strong workforce, Great exposure to new challenges everyday.Very discipline and good environment to work.Good organisation to develop your abilities and have good working environment. A big organisation with large number of employees with diverse background.Lootah Group of Companies is one of the leading place work in Dubai for learning and innovation outcome. This Group initiates to find the hidden capabilities of the employees.

Very good experience

It was very good to work with Lootah group of companies. As a team management of the company is very good and friendly. I wil never forget that the work experience I got in the company as Security guard.

Pros

Good accommodation and other services

Unproductive

The worst experiences I had. There were times... nearly 30 CEOs changed within one year... and few CEOs were terminated with 2 days of joining duty... Understand the Company culture. Employees were not given leave for even his/her own marriage. Worst culture. Funny to see such Company... Worst decision taken to join in this Group.

Run away

I was hired at a top management position with good conditions, I understood 2 days later that all I was told was lies and left the third day. The company is a on man show. What a show! I lost a lot due to them.

Pros

Beautiful promises

Cons

Empty shell

stressful to work and

working here means giving stress n punishment to our selfs its gud but at same time bad otherside as there is no caring for employes i had been working for approx 2 yrs but im not satisfied with management

Good management

Over all nice experience with lootah company , managers support to work. working hours inconvenienced only. Some time work stress, a lot of working task to do in a single time.

Interesting work with lot of stress

I learned too much from Chairman , New culture in Africa . But i need to improve the quality of the team in general . The hardest part of the job is using software The most enjoyable part is diversification of the work thank you for all

Worst management

Worst management with conventional management system and politics at workplace.very less job safety and one of the worst hr division even seen in my life

Freindly work environment

Very discipline and good environment to work with and very spacious office. Supportive management. Freindly office staff amd seniors who will support you in work.

prepared drawings

My responsibilities and deliverables: -Initiating the Project: prepared drawings, BOQ, Specification Submittal, Samples, Method Statements..Etc -Planning the Project: planed and scheduled. and organized meeting -Executing the Project: Scheduled periodic meeting with team, guided and lead them to meet baselines, Preparation and conducting -Controlling and Monitoring the Project: Procured new suppliers ,focused on communications& conflict resolution , Managed changes to the project scope, schedule, and costs ,Controlled legal risks . -Closing the Project: formal close project, closed procurement, with all data archived and recorded lessons learned .

Would not recommend to any one

The worst management i have ever seen. Things changes every odd day. In my 2 years i have seen 4 ceos changed. No appreciations at all. even when the whole country is OFF on public holidays. they make you work. You will never have peace of mind when you work there.

Lack of management Poor quality of productivity Poor personal employed Repeated jobs Bad quality of service Salary not on time No benefits for employees

Worst Company in the UAE

I had a very bad experience to join this company as there is nothing like professionalism. The Management is worst doesn't let any employee settle properly. From the day one Management starts harassing the employee and within a month or probation period they fire the staff. If anyone joins this company will ruin their career as well as life. I suggest everyone to be careful and don't join this company.

Cons

No Job Security

Enjoying work here.

Currently I am working in the mentioned company but I want now to move on. Because my salary and other benifits are very less and not meet my requirments.

Great work culture and people

Career development Management Benefits & perks Diversity & equal opportunity Good Working environment Learning new things that is more challenging and rewarding.

Cons

Long Working

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lootah Group of Companies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Lootah Group of Companies Reviews by Location

• Lootah Group of Companies
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?