Lockheed Martin

Lockheed Martin Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates23 reviews

Found 23 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,987 reviews

Productive and important work and a variety of opportunities for hard working people.

This company truly cares about quality of work and care for employees. if you are hard working with a good work ethic, you will find that this company will work with you to help you be the best you can be. They take pride in customer service as well as care for the employees. I would gladly work for them again.

One of the best companies to work in

Absolutely great experience, your fellow colleagues are extremely helpful and they are keen on solving world problems. Extremely highly intellectual people.

Lockheed

Lockheed was a very good place to work. I learned allot from working with them. I assembled a Dis-assembled the TF-39 engine.I also work at test cell. Management was very helpful to there people.

Pros

Very good place to work

Cons

Hard to move up in the company.

Very Good

• Primary contact for affiliates, field personnel, contractors/vendors and sales teams; Ensured accurate and timely processing of orders and quotations. • Directed the movement of materials for global multi- operations, Utilising knowledge of products and processes to service customer needs. • Served as a liaison for communications with field personnel, engineering, manufacturing & procurement, to fulfil client’s requirements for the Air Base Project.

Great Experience

Worked with great people and managers were supportive. Great team. Had enough hours and overtime if needed. Pay was always on time. Issues were solved in a timely manner.

Benefits

Great company

Great company to work for. I was on a contract that was awarded for over 10 years. so, the contract came to an end and it was awarded to another contractor. I left the company for another company with competitive pay.

Pros

Great company.

Cons

contract ends

Good job

Work to provide the customer needed training. Working with diverse cultures was enjoyable. Management with good. The culture was very relaxing and good for moral. Trying to provide the needs of the customer. Getting the customer engaged.

Pros

Good work ethics

Cons

Longevity

had a great time working for them

The best company to work a day work for Lockheed is not bad at all never have a bad day working for Lockheed martin the management is great I like working for them everyday was enjoyable

Pros

great

proffessional work environment -team work

I was managing the office day to day activities small group of proffessional people multi culture place flexibility in working hours managemenet had good policy and procedures

Great mission, great people, great culture

Lockheed Martin is a fantastic company. I was hired as a Vice President immediately after I retired from the U. S. Navy. I was given an incredible opportunity to serve as the leader of their aircraft support organization. Since I had significant experience in the Middle East, I was later given the responsibility to lead the Lockheed Martin business in the Middle East and Africa. I retired from Lockheed Martin in order to work for a great friend of mine who was the sole proprietor of Dodsal.

Pros

Great mission, great people, great culture

Cons

no cons noted

Excellent company to be part of!

Great company with good benefits. Management is what it should be. Opportunities for advancement exist in most positions. Longevity is rewarded as is follow-on job placement.

Job atmosphere

After FOD walk check the line pull the forms and make any repairs red Xs or due inspections. Open the Job order in oracle after the repairs close in the Oracle.

Pros

Very organized

Cons

Contract was bought out by my present employer

Lockheed Martin a good company

My experience with Lockheed Martin, was a good one. The only drawback was the long hours and shared accommodations. I did have a bad manager to start with but he was replaced by a much better manager a few months in to my emplyment

Pros

decent pay

Cons

long hours, shared villa living accommodations

Good company to work for

Have thoroughly enjoyed my time with LM. Good benefits and excellent locations to work at. Though most of the work is contract dependent, opportunities exist to move around.

Great company, however a very stressful and poorly kept work environment.

Start with a daily brief of the last shift's activities. Assume the shift and responsibilities. I learned that tasks must be delegated daily/weekly to insure that standards are being met, continually. Supervisors must listen as well as direct. Management showed no concern of the welfare or issues of the employee. The hardest thing was dealing with arrogance and no desire to change for the best. The commute (1.5 hr/65 mile) was difficult for the 12 shift. I did enjoy the off time and the company provided living.

Pros

Kitchen area, breaks, and outside smoking area.

Cons

No advancement, not an all inclusive team of co-workers, no training.

Challenging Jobs

Great employer, very good benefits and good people to work with. Have worked for LM off and on over the last 11 years as a contractor, have enjoyed being associated with LM.

Pros

Good compensation

Cons

Away from home lots.

Difficult work area but had an inside break area with kitchen.

Run daily checklist of all communications equipment Always learning different methods for repairing and fault finding Poor management that never listen and not willing to make productive changes Co-workers not willing to share information Limited team effort Wanting additional training but not getting the support

Pros

Good benefits, work and family balance adequate, good policies, temperature controlled enviornment.

Cons

Poor management, long commute, long hours, no room for advancement, harsh enviornment.

LM great company to work for

The assignment in Abu Dhabi was outstanding. Contract ended too soon for me.

Pros

great assignment

Cons

contract ended too soon

Great overseas contract

The workplace allowed me to perform and teach in a multicultural environment. I was able to work in a very open and learning workplace.

Uae

performed regularly scheduled maintenance on aircrafts Training the locals to work on aircrafts

Productive structure is a work in progress

Since part of the contract is to aid Ammroc in building up their facility, life in the UAE for Lockheed is tolerable.

Pros

Paid lunches, tax free salary, living area provided

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lockheed Martin. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Lockheed Martin Reviews by Location