Liwa Trading

Liwa Trading Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates15 reviews

Not a positive workplace

Unstable working environment, poor direction in management. Open workspace and great work colleague make the overall experience enjoyable but would not recommend to another person

excellent

was outstanding work time management and experience with liwa trading.i miss that time.i learn alot in working with liwa trading.its a big trasted company having so many brands with good business and satisfied quality products.

Pros

nil

Cons

health insurance

merchansing and sales

store setup and window setup Focus on new collection Display of new collection work on customer feedback working on new promotion checking sale through working on our atv and upt to increase our sale, As there is no any hardest part of my job because i love my job and like to make our store looks attractive and great. The most enjoyable part of my job is working on sale time because we have lots of customer.

Pros

yes sometimes we are getting

Cons

sale time we are extending hrs

Happy to be part of Liwa Company

Im very bless to be a part of liwa company. I learned a lot how to manage your time how to do a lot of task and how to communicate and understand the diff nationalities. Hardest part is doing all the work in one time but still im very bless because of that i trained that i can do what ever is it .I enjoy most of the time because talking to people ang giving them happines is one of my favorite.

good teamwork

Absolutely. Startups are one of the best places to learn (depending on the startup). The reason is because often roles aren't well defined and you'll have the opportunity to wear many different hats. Find a startup with a good culture that enjoys solving problems, sharing knowledge, and is supportive. They'll support your growth and help you.

Pros

commision

Cons

8hrs duty

Great place with a relaxed atmosphere and then an amazing CEO (Aniss Baobied) Great brands which I hear are no longer with them now A good multi cultural environment to work and gain experience

Pros

Great place to work, work life balance

Cons

lacks a proper organisation structure

trainings,team building

Working with liwa trading is always been the most challenging role for me where in i was able to gain more knowledge in retail business,management,customer service and more.. Working under pressure was quite hard at first but its manageable anyways i can handle myself working under pressure.

Pros

food allowance for night duty

Cons

12 hrs duty

Work place is good but no benefits for the staff

Working in liwa fo more than 3 years help me grow as an individuals a O have lerned all the neccessary things to be a good sales assistant and as a person as well

Pros

Paid holiday

Cons

No incentives

Extensive 6 years UAE experience in Retail/Sales with concentration in costumer service

Im the Assistant of the Store In-charge and capable to do the below durinh tne absence of the In-Charge and as a support Team Management. •Monitor the Sales performance against last year, last week and budget on a daily and weekly basis and communicate to co-staff.

fun work place

I learned to prepare proper merchandise and assuring that the display are full and in good quality.I become responsible for determining the schedule and priorities.

present working as sales associate

Im currently working as sales associate in LIwa traiding company, handling the brand Nautica its an american brand which have Mens wear,Womens wear and kidz clothes, i learned a lot in my job Handling cash,Merchandising, operating the Till creaditcard, debit readit, cash refund, exchange item. what i enjoy most i learned a lot for all the things i want to know to be good sales associate.

Pros

no benifits

Cons

8hrs, 30min break

having a good colleuges

the hardest part was about the salary..theres no increasing salary even u became more than 6 years and doing your best at work.

Pros

free coffee

Cons

carrying heavy boxes on delivery 3 times a week.

good

I had a very good experience working in LIWA Trading as I got to explore my leadership and managing skills there.Keeping track of due and overdue payments arrange funds accordingly.  Management of payroll including disbursement of salaries, computation of leave, indemnities and end of service benefits.  Liaising with bank for financial transactions and providing information.  Maintaining the inventory register.  Maintaining monthly purchase register.  Payment follow-up and all other related works.  Maintaining petty cash transaction on daily reconciliation.  Preparation of Bank reconciliation statement.  Maintaining monthly purchase register

Good and Loyal Team Mates, Fun and Approachable Managers

Responsible for selling products, merchandise, and services in a retail setting, such as electronics, clothes, shoes, jewelry, IT services, and furniture. What I have learned during my time in the management is that to be more patient, to manage my time and to face any circumstances between us and our customers. I learned to make reports. My co-workers are also fun and we have a good team work and the reason why we always achieved our monthly target sales, because the important thing to achieve the goals is starting inside the floor area and the team. The hardest part of job is not really that hard for me because I have my own strategy on how to make my work stress free. I believe that there's no hard in our job if we are dedicated and by doing it with passion. The most enjoyable part of the job is working alongside my colleagues who are fantastic!, and learning about new and emerging sustainable technologies.

Pros

freezone

productive

i learned a lot in our company such as dealing to the customer our product and developed my own idea in merchandising the shop and product knowledge, i have a friendly collegues in our shop... and the hardest part of my work is to handled a customer complaints but i do fixed it by my self and still i give my 100% customer service to satisfied our customer needs for them to come back in our shop u should be friendly to your customer everyday.the most enjoyable part in my job to have a Good Sale and reaching our monthly targets.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Liwa Trading. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Liwa Trading Reviews by Location