Lively LLC

Lively LLC Employee Reviews

A manufacturing, health and nutrition company

Manufacturing company Free food Experience all the accounting duties and responsibilities 6 Days of work With friendly co workers Dealing with clients

Assistant chef

• Cooking a variety of a healthy food; • Knowledge in preparing different sauces, marinations, soups, • Knowledge in preparing pastas and other dishes; • Prepare food items according to the standard recipes • Proper labeling of the items, to ensure that the FIFO principle is carried out • Responsible in making fresh sauces and soup preparation; • Making different types of menu to satisfy customers; • Oversees menu planning, pricing; • Responsible for ordering goods needed by the restaurant; • Performs other related duties.

Pros

Free insurance

Cons

10 Hours

productive workplace

I am working 8 hrs/day. My duties and responsibilities are to maintain the cleanliness of the office, to serve coffee, tea and other beverages to the managers and client, to do some document filling in HR dept., to answered phone calls in the reception if needed, doing inventory for stationary and pantry spplies, sending fax, and doing scanning as well.

Pros

free food

hard but happy

on this job i become more mature.sometimes i dont know anything but i tried my best to learn this kind of job.i become more strong because of this job

The best fun job ever!

Great residents...to much micro management by owner. Seniors play Bingo twice weekly and have a fun time in club house. Pot-luck last Thursday of the month. This was the most fun job I've had in years. I would still be working there except owner and I could not agree on the hours to be worked. To bad for me.

We had a foosball table

Managed all aspects of the operations of the company. A culture of me will never work in any business. C Management worked very hard to work out a solution to make the company viable. Very difficult in the Music industry with small margins. Controlling costs and enforcing policy to a start up with the spend mentality is very difficult to control. Working with very creative people and passionate. It just wasn't going to be viable with a lot of issues the business faced. The challenge turned into survival.

Pros

Great Idea and had potential

Cons

no comment

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Lively LLC?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lively LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Lively LLC