Lively LLC

Lively LLC

Lively LLC Employee Review

A manufacturing, health and nutrition company

Manufacturing company Free food Experience all the accounting duties and responsibilities 6 Days of work With friendly co workers Dealing with clients

Assistant chef

• Cooking a variety of a healthy food; • Knowledge in preparing different sauces, marinations, soups, • Knowledge in preparing pastas and other dishes; • Prepare food items according to the standard recipes • Proper labeling of the items, to ensure that the FIFO principle is carried out • Responsible in making fresh sauces and soup preparation; • Making different types of menu to satisfy customers; • Oversees menu planning, pricing; • Responsible for ordering goods needed by the restaurant; • Performs other related duties.

Pros

Free insurance

Cons

10 Hours

productive workplace

I am working 8 hrs/day. My duties and responsibilities are to maintain the cleanliness of the office, to serve coffee, tea and other beverages to the managers and client, to do some document filling in HR dept., to answered phone calls in the reception if needed, doing inventory for stationary and pantry spplies, sending fax, and doing scanning as well.

Pros

free food

hard but happy

on this job i become more mature.sometimes i dont know anything but i tried my best to learn this kind of job.i become more strong because of this job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lively LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Lively LLC Reviews by Location

• Lively LLC
  • A manufacturing, health and nutrition company
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?