LIST

LIST Employee Reviews

Here at Altisource proactive approach of learning and developing skills is appreciated . Also management is very encouraging and supportive. Work balance is good.

Pros

Flexible and friendly team

Leuk team

Leuk team, locatiehoofd was niet zo leuk.Er was veel vrijheid. Lekker op je fiets door het dorp van ene naar andere cliënt.Kan eigen agenda indelen.

freelance

freelance from my home, had to hustle for jobs, no benefits, but my kids got to see me more everyday. only got paid when I had work to do. still had to do all the laundry and cooking

Pros

worked at home

Cons

had to hustle for jobs

Multi-disciplinary and multi-language workplace

Well-structured organization established on 4 differents sites. Good equipments and infrastructures. Dynamic EHS department. Difficulties to have any advancement in that company.

Work Place

The place of employment is relaxed, worker friendly and pushes you to grow in your areas of interest. This job is at face value the give you what you expect when first hired.

7 Star Hospital with a good facilities

A 7 star hospital facility in Qatar that caters to all nationalities giving the best standard of care for women and children. The hospital also give the staff room for growth and expanding their knowledge relevant to the field they chose.

High standard hospital

they supported staff with trainings Help them to develop their skills high quality standard hospital has good environment cheerful, accommodating and helpful colleagues

Pros

good working hours

It was a productive workplace

It was a great place to work. It was very great and it taught me quite a lot about management. I also learnt great cooking skills and how franchising works.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

It was awesome! I learned so much while working there. Management was so kind and easy to work with. The workplace culture was really helpful and you could tell just how much they care about clients.

A way to become a better leader

Since I started my first job, as Medical Technologist is so in-demand and insufficient in the Philippines. I learned to adjust and needed to have a quick understanding in everything you do both inside and outside of the laboratory. At the early age or fresh graduate I can handle volume of patients on my own and even dealing with patients and their concerns. The hardest part of my job is to start a clinic and manage it, but I enjoy dealing with every matter and with people.

Pros

Free Lunch, Travel Expenses

the work can be stressful sometime, but offer great sense of achivement

The work can be quite hard, and see no results sometime, but patient is the key, and persistent is the virtue. Paying great attention to details, and attentive to clients needs will be a great advantage to the role. Not shy to constant meeting new people, and be confident with your service will be beneficial to get a quick hang of the job. Frequent travel, and overcome the barriers between cultures and barrier can be quite overbearing sometimes, but just stay calm, and be resourceful will get you through the bad days easily.

Pros

travel

Cons

long working hours

staff-friendly environment and evidenced-based practice is observed

Usually we have a long day at work because we work 12 hours a day, but it is okay because we have 1:1 nurse-patient ratio. our practice is always in adherence with the hospital's policy and procedures which guide us in our practice.

Pros

free acommodation and with food allowance

Cons

long duty hours

Testing

Very good culture and perks Good salary and open work culture. I joined as professor and website tester,but motive was to prepare for higher level examination.

N/a

A truly fantastic company to work for. I really enjoyed my time there and recommend it highly to whomever is interested.

Fun place to work!

Fun place to work although, little to no room for advancement and pay was very minimal. Management should do a better job of career development for employees outside of the favorites group.

Pros

Fun environment, laid back, easy work

Cons

high turnover, management plays favorites, no room for raises or promotions

better prospective

.To make the best use of my management & technical expertise in an organization to enhance my professional career.; hence to acquire and apply advanced knowledge in a particular field, “Management

Very laid back company to work for.

Routine work day call and confirm business titles for corporations and agency's. Make sure titles and job functions is still up to-date as well as addresses and phone numbers.

Great team environment

Really felt cared about Federal Contract - kept us working through the furloughs. Some work with the reverse engineering group.

Pros

Breakfasts once a month & a happy hour - able to find affordable housing close to work

Cons

company was sold

envirronement de travail pas tres agreable

la superieur est sociable mais a un grand amnque de respect envers ses employés

Fun place to work!

Summer internship, this was a fun and exciting place to work. The company has trivial games every week, employees are recognized for the hard work, birthdays and anniversaries.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LIST. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• LIST