LifeCare Hospital

LifeCare Hospital Work-Life Balance reviews

Clear
3.4Pay & Benefits

Good work atmosphere

staff & doctors are very co-operative, they are very patience and ready to teach you about the things you do not know. good communication between the departments for procedures

Pros

No interference in your work

okay

12 hours shifts, close management with good communication, fair salary. Coworkers feel like family and very supportive of one another. The hardest part of the job is the long hours, but I prefer 12 hour shifts

Hands on managers.everyone in the Company was very helpful when needed.The Company provided workers lunch to show their appreciation. They also made sure we took breaks as needed.

Pros

Good pay and coworkers

Cons

Company closed suddenly

great place to work , friendly

I work and was able to advance with the company, this place help me successfully grow and I will recommend others to work here, how much experience do I have.

Sad location closed

Staff were very focused on patient care and team work. Very close knit facility. Enjoyed going to work every shift which can be rar these days. Shift to shift report was awesome and 24 hour nursing was a given because we all respected each other.

Prodictive work environment, and good leadership.

Good place to work. Good administration. Very mature CNO who listens to all individuals regardless of their position. Very realistic. Fast paced. There is room for growth.

very dedicated and reliable Team of nurses

My coworkers where some of the most dedicated and reliable people that I have ever had the pleasure to work with . They were always there when it was time to work , never calling in when the weather was bad . They truly cared about our patients . Awesome bunch of nurses , and it was my pleasure to have worked beside them and to have known them !

Pros

catered meals for holidays, and bbq's often, close knit staff, our pts family's bringing in treats

Cons

short breaks, long hours on our feet

Growing Company

LifeCare is a growing company with many personalities. I have grown myself within this company. I would continue my employment with lifecare but the hours are not available that I need. Management is amazing. Our Manager Is always available to answer our questions or concerns.

Pros

three day shifts 12 hours

Cons

Being Canceled

It was a very busy unit; however, I learned so much during my time at Lifecare. If LifeCare was to re-open in the New Orleans area, I would definitely seek employment with them.

Pros

Great pay

Ltac

12 hr shift, three days a week learned how to intubate good management team we always worked as a team worked according to the census worked all daylight, three days a week

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LifeCare Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• LifeCare Hospital
  • Work-Life Balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?