LifeCare Hospital

LifeCare Hospital Culture reviews

Clear

Good learning environment with physicans and staff

Good people doing good work. Most everyone had the patient as the center of our care and we provide families and patients with a safe place to recover and learn. Large family culture with many dynamics involved with each case. Hardest part of the job was helping a family come to terms with illness and long recovery process. Dealing with insurances and Medicare requirements as needed with discharge planning and patient need for continued stay at the facility. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people I worked with and the family we became.

Pros

good doctors, good co-workers, helping patients/families through difficult times/seeing the recovery.

Cons

being flexed for census and having to use vacation time to make up hours, having patients/families with unrealistic expectations

Very productive work place. There is no place like home. There is homely treatment herein. The working routine is friendly

A very good place to work. Very friendly environment with a strong productive culture. I have. Never been to a more friendly place. Very nice staffs and good customer care

Pros

Efficient

Cons

Hard work

Very productive

I worked with excellent people . They were fun always willing to help one another . We had excellent team work . When a nurse was drowning or overwhelmed we were all there to help .

Great company

Great hospital to work for caring understanding Fun,games,free food at times staff work well together always have supplies to work with always staff willing to help in others departments.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LifeCare Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• LifeCare Hospital