LifeCare Hospital

LifeCare Hospital Employee Reviews in Abu Dhabi

Abu Dhabi5 reviews

3.4Pay & Benefits

Excellent

Management is good although the workload became more and more while the compensation remain as it was when I started maybe because of the fact that I am an outsource employee.

Pros

Good Experience

Cons

Not to expect compensation in return for an extra mile service I did

Mediocre hospital

I worked at Lifecare Hospital for 2 years from August 2014 to Dec 2015 - i was part of the marketing team, reporting to the Marketing Manager - part of my role was to visit local bodies and organizations to popularize the services and facilities provided.

Pros

Working environment

Cons

Tight schedules, strict timing, salary deduction for small reasons

I spend eight hours duty to diagnose trauma, injuries, infections and other problems that require surgical procedures to correct. I like to communicate with patients to help them decide what the best course of treatment is to meet their needs and ensure their quality of life.

Pros

good amount of work

Cons

travel distance

good place to work

good working atmosphere.collegues are good and co operative.good patient care.good management as well as seniors in all departments.treating all patient as our own family members..

Excellent

Good environment for work,friendly staff and management specially the general manager doctor shamsheer who is humble person plus they trying all the times to help staffs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LifeCare Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• LifeCare Hospital