LifeCare Health Partners

LifeCare Health Partners Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates29 reviews

Good work climate

Good team work, good work climate, enjoying the work with unity. Secured job. Learned new applications and soft skills. Helps to improve customer service skills.

great place to work at

Fun colleagues to work with. Would suggest them to focus on better employees with more compassion and empathy towards patients, as most patients are illiterate, poor or laborers.

Pros

friendly staff, celebration of festives

Cons

late night shifts for new and silent staffs

Condusive work environment.

Lifecare Hospital, Musaffah is a place to be but the management seem to take things personal instead of being more professional and sincere. My experience was a fairly good one but as soon as senior employees begin to personalize, issues, the CEO will be at the receiving end on the long run.

Pros

Fairly flexible working hours, friendly and concerned colleagues

Cons

Personalizing professionalism.

Not employee centric being in service industry

Management lacks professionalism. Lacks system and policies to get things done smoothly. There is no open communication and no opportunity for idea sharing.

Pros

Near to accomodation

Cons

No system

work life balance

hard work by staff is unrecognized by management no salary increment yearly as per contract, off days turned to duty days discrimination in workplace.

Productive and good working atmosphere

My current employer has been given a challenging opportunity to explore my talent. However, I utilised my ability and skill to achieve the goals of my organisation.

Good Atmosphere

The good things.., Most staff are lovely to work with, the staff facilities are great (lockers and staff room.Proving new ways of working can change the culture of the business was great.

Lifecare - Where Care Comes First.

Words fall short when complementing VPS Healthcare. At Lifecare the work atmosphere is amazing. Your views are respected and equal opportunities given.

Good job Culture

I learn a lot from this hospital especially management of department and coordination with higher management.The work culture was.the most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with different kind of patients.

working in lifecare is good

i have been working here from last two years and came across a good work culture it is really good to work in a hospital like lifecare as we can find different cultures here working together as one community as if we are like one family working together

Good work place

Good work environment,will get lots of chance to learn new things,if you compare with other Indian management ,this is the best . but growth of this institution is bit slow if comparing to the others.

Pros

Environment

Cons

location

productive

A well equiped physiotherapy department with good productivity and a good management which supports the employees in a good manner.

An OK place to work at.

With all positives and the so-called negatives of a typical sub-continent managed organization, Lifecare Hospital Mussafah has a great team of staff who help each other and work together as a group to achieve the Management's vision.

productive and conducive to learning

LCH Musaffah is a good workplace for nurses who wants to develop their skills and knowledge in the various specialties. The management is new but is trying to bring good services to both their employees and the patients and their families.

I worked in Lifecare Hospital 3 years. The 3 years was excellent for my carrier.

In my all work places are very good. And their are the opportunity to develop the skills. And got it. In working the all staff including the management are very cooperative with each other and same time respecting each other. Working atmosphere also excellent.

Good colleagues

Life care hospital is a new and upcoming good hospital in the industrial belt of abu dhabi. 8 Hours straight duties. Learned that today in uae we need audio visual consents taken as patients are making false allegations and treating doctors have to defend on their own.. Management is doing its job. Co workers are the best thing in this hospital.

Pros

Healthy co doctors and staff

Cons

As anywhere.

Productive working place

The company culture is wonderful, the employees generally seem happy to be working there! I think the energy of the environment drove everyone to do their best, at least for me it did! I learned how to work and prioritze multiple tasks at a time. I also was able to improve my skills.

Professional Environment.

Good. Busy days. Do the job well in less TAT. Good colleagues. Race against time. Delivering targeted results with accuracy.

Its very hard to say

working hours is long . This is the first time i am working in a IP ward, I got a chance to learn more things.Managements is good and supportive. My colleagues are very helpful and supportive.

driver

As an ambulance driver I was picking emergency patients to the hospitals as well as transferring patients from my hospital to other hospitals. Picking up and dropping staffs and doctors are the other key responsibilities assigned on me.

Haphazard Working Culture

The hardest part of working in this company is you never know what your actual job responsibility is. Won't recommend anybody.

Pros

In House Canteen saves time in having lunch

Cons

Long Hours, Don't keep commitments

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LifeCare Health Partners. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

LifeCare Health Partners Reviews by Location

• LifeCare Health Partners
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?