Life Pharmacy

Clear
2.9Pay & Benefits

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 131 reviews

Worst institution to work

Pathetic management with least humanity. Each and every employee is having different protocols. Treats Indian employees just like slaves. No transportation allowances or food. They provide accommodation but it is a trap. It will be the worst accommodation you will ever get in UAE with unhygenic conditions. No ethics and everything is business. Even if you passed MOH from India and directly recruited to this pharmacy, you won't be able to work as a pharmacist in UAE. Even after one year they will make you work as their trainee slave doing vitamin sampling and other most unprofessional tasks that benefits only the company's profit. You won't be getting any straight shifts. Only thing guaranteed is stress, tiredness, harassment. According to me, life will be totally ruined in life and it should be your last most option in life.

Pros

Cons

No straight shifts, no transportation allowance, immediate transfer to another outlet

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Life Pharmacy?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Life Pharmacy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Life Pharmacy Reviews by Location

• Life Pharmacy
  • Pharmacy Assistant
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?