Life Pharmacy Employee Reviews for Pharmacy AssistantReview this company
Pharmacy Assistant1 review
United Arab Emirates1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 133 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Pathetic management with least humanity. Each and every employee is having different protocols. Treats Indian employees just like slaves. No transportation allowances or food. They provide accommodation but it is a trap. It will be the worst accommodation you will ever get in UAE with unhygenic conditions. No ethics and everything is business. Even if you passed MOH from India and directly recruited to this pharmacy, you won't be able to work as a pharmacist in UAE. Even after one year they will make you work as their trainee slave doing vitamin sampling and other most unprofessional tasks that benefits only the company's profit. You won't be getting any straight shifts. Only thing guaranteed is stress, tiredness, harassment. According to me, life will be totally ruined in life and it should be your last most option in life.
No straight shifts, no transportation allowance, immediate transfer to another outlet
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more Life Pharmacy reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Life Pharmacy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 133 reviews
Ratings by category
2.8 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
2.9 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
2.8 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
2.7 out of 5 stars for Management
2.9 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about Life Pharmacy
- What is the organisational culture at Life Pharmacy?18 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Life Pharmacy?10 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Life Pharmacy?7 people answered
- What Is the basic salary package for sales associate?5 people answered
- What is the work from home policy at Life Pharmacy?3 people answered
- What is covered by the health insurance at Life Pharmacy?2 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Life Pharmacy?2 people answered
- What is the regular off with this company.2 people answered
- I went for the first interview and was told that I would be called for the second interview But I ha…2 people answered
- I have got selected in the final round of interview how long do they take to provide offer letter an…2 people answered