Legacy Smart Employment Services

Legacy Smart Employment Services Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates4 reviews

Better work

I am working as a room attendant four points by sheraton downtown i looking better opportunity for my life and family i will be become best workers your company

Pros

Accommodation

Cons

As long as i am ok

Busy but productive environment

I am happy working at my previous company and they let me grow and I learn a lot of things during my stay on the said company. They also given me the chance to handle newly hire employees especially during the hiring process and a little bit knowledge in visa process.

Good

My typical day at work try to achieve my target everyday I learned how sale spontaneously the product my company management always helping, gives clear direction i like the workplace attitudes and everything to convincing the customer about the value of the product is hardest working with the colleagues is the enjoyable part of the job.

Goal focused

Its good.its a little bit quite .People are focused on their work.But they have this time of enjoying once its not busy. I enjoyed also working with them the people are nice.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Legacy Smart Employment Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Legacy Smart Employment Services Reviews by Location