Laing O'Rourke

Laing O'Rourke Employee Reviews

Productive and fun place

Laing’ORourke is the best company, supporting staff & management. Laing knowns as quality work contractor, handing over projects on time, appricial and salary encresement on every year

Pros

Party's end of month’s

Cons

No cons about this comapny

Challenging but Productive

LOR working environment is one that a staff could ask for. Challenging but you'll be productive and always have rooms for improvement. It is a learning place developing each traits in enormous positive ways. Flexible timings and top management always prioritise its employees development and family relations. No cultural blaming, all are approachable and feels all are always equal in position.

Pros

Manageable & Flexible Timings

Modern techniciq and multicultural environment

It great honour working with Laing o'rourke such a concrete giant. Adoption modern technics, motivating for learning and training, giving more important for safety and technics. Innovative use of modern construction technology and mechanisms, implement of good working culture and environment.

Pros

Given lot of training

Very accommodating

A construction company where can you practice your professional attainment and more concern about the safety for every individuals. They’re value the culture and traditional of every nationalities of their employee. They concern environment on Innovation.

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

8 hours

Hard working with one benchmark policy

I am very happy to be work for LOR , I have worked well and good standard environment as with LOR. I have been working at best Companies full-time for 3 year.

Pros

Free transportation.

Cons

Normal working hours

Good management

Good management, clear instructions, clear understanding of roles and responsibility, specific area of work, optimum resources, good working environment.

Challenging project works

They have all the resources in a construction company even big projects they can handle and deliver the projects accordingly. Then they are giving you a time to build up more of your careers.

Pros

free transportation to site project

Cons

Place to work with people from various culture /Nationality

1.Fun loving staff 2.Staff Health & Safety was always a priority of Laing O'Rourke. 3. Hardest part of Job was strict deadlines of reporting's/ no flexibilities 4. Regular staff briefing by Management 5. Regular Training & Development of staff

Good to work in LOR

I have gained lots of knowledge and work skills l, also the management has given me an opportunity to overseas other project and leadership training. And an excellent facility to live in this country

Really its Great working with Laing O'Rourke

Working with Laing O'Rourke is dream because its British Group of Company and professional Company. I got lot of good things and experienced how to work professionally and coordination with Team.

Productive and team work atmosphere

I enjoyed working with Laing O'Rourke Middle East LLC, I gain a great experience in a challenging projects. The company in influence a strong IGMS which helped all the employees to work in a professional environment.

Productive and healthy work atmosphere

It was a nice experience as worked with people from various nations. Work culture is very friendly. Learnt many aspects of a construction company atmosphere started my career at construction site.

Exellant

So ecxited to work in laingorourke and my iam really happy to working as charghand in laingorourke constructions well expirance i have been got in this company...

I worked with Laing ORourke for more than 15 years. I have successfully handed over 9 projects to the clients. Most of them were semi government proje

Laing ORourke was a company of workers and staff choice. They value our opinion always and the safety and welfare was amazing . It value ideas of the team, always give required training and is the company of first choice of many stake holders for the timely hand over of projects with the quality and safety kept on top of everything

Reasonable place to get experience and learning.

Great working culture with highly experienced class of professionals. Periodical training programs and highest safety standards makes Laing one of the chosen places to work for.

Productive and Multicultural

Laing O'Rourke is a great company. They always try their best to do the jobs assigned to them in the most professional manner. And everybody respect the cultural differences between the people working with them.

vary good company in the uae

all staff channel fully and work place is vary unsafe working in the all sits and company all staff accual and al kerela staff vary bad in uae dubai expo2030

Gd company

I am electrician in this company and company give me free medical, food, transpor, overtime and accommodation. In tha construction line this company is great but salri is some

Great company with a good work environment

Its a great work place with very nice work environment, a very understanding and helpful management. Celebrates diverse environment and employees. Relaxed work environment and friendly colleagues

Pros

understanding and nice management

Cons

low salary and benefits

Very nice working environment

Need to plan and arrange our day to day work almost a week ahead, give us three week look ahead to plan these weekly, very friendly working environment can approach our senior members any time of the day.

Pros

organise cultural & social activities

Cons

sometimes need to work long hrs

good knowledge

I can individually manage the assigned work place to convert as SAFE WORKING AREA.  I can develop very friendly and healthy environment with all types of employees.  I can identify maximum possible existing and predictable hazards and eliminate them in a quick span of time.  I will continuously learn and improve my knowledge in HSE and update implementation accordingly.  Achieving ZERO ACCIDENT PERFORMANCE and reaching to a stage of Safety Manager with excellent track record is my ambition.

Pros

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Laing O'Rourke. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Laing O'Rourke