L'Oréal

L'Oréal Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates39 reviews

Found 39 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,079 reviews

Nice to work loreal company the management is uae are all good even the whole employee they will love you who you are and accept what you did in company

Pros

Big commission

Cons

Depend for you if you want to make over time

No value for people

The company highly depends on the innovative pipeline, without appreciating individuals efforts in impacting the business. The company doesnt invest in people

Pros

Strong growing products

Cons

No process - no empowerment- no or slow decision - low compensation

Have a great exprience but no job security

When i was join i was very excited but after joining i was felt they promote only femails. Because of poor management worest condition in company. Jan 2021 Loreal terminates more than 40 Lady promoters (BA's) and Merchandisers.

challenging and good work

meeting a monthly target, innovative sales strategies, having a good relationship in and out the assigned working place, strict time management as i was assigned different and new places they assigned on the spot, the most enjoyable part of my job was i met new friends, colleagues, boss and others.

High level company u can apply for it

Good company but u need to be strong to acheive your objectif..work us a team can help to prove your effort ..good relationship with the customer we need loyal customer specially local.

Great Place work and learn

I working at L'Oréal full-time for more than 10years Pros Opportunity to learn and grow. Generous training program and benefits. Great colleagues Cons Very fast pace. Poor work-life balance. Stressful Advice to Management Management encourages work-life balance but feels like the company strategy is to hire young professionals who will work very hard and then replace them with more of the same when they resign. Improve employee "retention".

Workplace culture

Good working relationship with customers. Very comfortable place and good team works. Management have some politics to their own people that's only I feel one negative on L'Oréal Paris

Productive and convenient.

• Manage and Responsible for daily entry sales to all in-coming Local Purchase Order in all Major Supermarkets and salon to Pharmacy by Using SAP((Systems Applications and Products.) software system live.

Advanced trainings

Nice and peaceful place to work they give trainings for their new launches staff is very cooperative free uniform and appliances free facial services

Pros

Free trainings free trips

Cons

No long hour

L'Oreal Middle East A DESorganized Chaos! Run away

A very bad work culture and management Very hypocrite. what it said vs the reality is different. Incompetent management. Very Good for speech and oral presentation but no clue on how to manage a real business. No sales oriented. Management based more on relationship with people than competences. Very Levant Arabic culture rather that intercultural or French. The work environment is unbearable, very noisy, impossible to work, everybody is on the top of each over. No real brand culture, feel more like a factory. As a result, the company has very bad results, huge turnover, unhappy employees, blaming it on the market rather that on their incompetent management. Such a shame for a company with such an international prestige.

Pros

A lot of trainings offered and employee benefits.

Cons

Bad management- No Work Life balanced

Being part of loreal team was amazing

I love my loreal brand since from my country (Philippines) ive work as beauty consultant and i enjoy doing my daily work..especially doing make over for customers.

Pantry area

family oriented company .management is fine but working hour were exceeded but depend on daily bases work load but I love to work in loreal but I need to move for a change a new challenge to explore to discover .

Productive and Fun environment

Great place to work and obtain experience. Supportive and friendly staff. Lots of fun activity to do. Organized Management Easy accessibility to the building.

High learning and freedom to work

Loreal had been an exciting and extremely knowledgeable stint for me. The top management was highly supportive of what you wanted to do if you had a clear roadmap for your work. The freedom to work and innovation was highly stressed upon, and you were heard when you had some input pertaining to anything and everything related to work. Typically, if you start working in Loreal, you end up having the right frame of mind and attitude towards work which gives you opportunity to grow and succeed in life.

Innovation and enthusiasm in work is one of the best thing in my compan, lot of trainings and excersises also helps the advisor to grow.

My company now is a prestigious and one of the best company I know in UAE, but as a person who needs growth I also need carrer development and self growth.

amazing team work

Got a priceless experience ,very friendly team,professional management. Well the most enjoyable part of job its a new challenges,meeting a new people.

Ambitious and Postive Workplace

Targeted oriented days with fun Problem Solving and Team Work Friendly and Supportive Good Culture Job Security Get together's, Fun Meetings and much more

overwhelming

nice brands , interesting community . a school of learning no defined job task no work life balance no rules apply to all flexibility your life & future depends on your manager not on your skills and achievements no transparency

L'Oreal Internship

An introduction on how the corporate life looks like, it was an eye opener on many elements that are crucial to aid you in a corporate environment. A school to learn so much and gain maximum amount of experience.

Great place to start a career

L'Oreal is a great company to start a career with, the culture and environment provides a broad spectrum to learn from. Close interaction with different functions Steep learning Curve

Pros

Subsidized lunches, nice work culture, young colleagues

Cons

Long Hours, lack of processes

Generous company by giving year end 2 boxes of gits from L'oreal.

L'oreal company is a trusted and generous company that priorities staff by giving excellent benefits and trainings that staff will eagerly work hard. I can say working in this company I absolutely explore the sales by communicating different people n different locations and store.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at L'Oréal. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• L'Oréal