KPMG

Clear
3.5Pay & Benefits

Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,555 reviews

Challenging and diverse

Worked with diversity environment as expats and partners in management team, so it was very challenging. We had lots of needs improvements and developments.

Pros

Events and benefits

Cons

Overtime

Greats compensation package and work life balance

While the compensation package overall was good the organizational culture was limited in it's support of it's leaders and fostered an environment that allowed subordinates to be grossly disrespectful to its lower level leadership team.

Pros

Great benefits

Cons

Poor leadership culture

Poor experience

I had a terrible one year. Very bad working environment. Was always overloaded with work. Unfriendly colleagues. Made us work on weekends and almost everyday was overtime and never paid us the OT. They always expect us to be working 24*7. Would never recommend any of friend.

Professional, rewarding place to start a career

Began my career here in Human Resources. Spent 4 years there. Learned invaluable lessons in the importance of customer service and baseline HR policies and practices that must be adhered to in order to sustain a professional workforce. Also learned the intricacies of hiring concerns and the strategy behind attracting top-notch talent from undergrad.

Pros

great benefits, and a professional setting and attiude explemplied by all employees and upper management.

Cons

slow climb towards career advancement. limited training opportunities/budget.