KPMG

KPMG Employee Reviews for Auditor in Dubai

Auditor5 reviews
Dubai5 reviews

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,561 reviews

Productive and a great place to work with friendly team people inside the office.

I like the work culture very much. Every people inside the KPMG office carry positive vibes with them which not only helps you to grow with positivity but also helps you to boost your confidence level.

A place to be

It is big four audit firm. It was unique and good learning experience for me. I was able to handle audits independently. It provided for good work life balance giving employees time to enjoy and hence helped us dedicate our energies to our work more effectively.

Experience

-Shows a sincere interest in employees and the solutions to their problems - Lends support and guidance to employees by [task] -Uses sound coaching techniques to solve disciplinary problems -Provides continuous coaching -Is highly respected by employees for sharing concerns, problems, and opportunities

A great place to gain experience

Great place to gain experience but bad place to balance between work and life. The amount of work load and pressure will always take over your life periorities.

Productive and fun place

Good organization for getting exposure to variety of businesses and to gain from the knowledge and skills of senior management members. Also, a good amount of informality resulting in less stressful environment.

Pros

Exposure to variety of businesses; Learning environment

Cons

Very low pay packets in initial years

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at KPMG?