KPMG

KPMG Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates123 reviews

Found 123 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,340 reviews

Amazing work culture and learning

The employees at the place we're quite supportive to newcomers and patient with your doubts. Great place to start career although work can get overwhelming at times.

Productive work environment

Pros are:Productive work environmentSupportive team leadsCons are:Poor work life balance Less opportunities for growth Work culture is stressful

Productive and highly collaborative workspace

The work culture of KPMG is very fast paced and team oriented. Your ability to communicate and work with people across departments can give you quite and advantage when tackling problems.

Competitive

This was a stressful yet intresting job where multiple assignments were to be completed simultaneously. Coordianting with clients and preparing financial statements and deliverables.

Very stressful environment

overall experience gained is worth it. however the amount stress and pressure is unbelievable. Through out the year you will be under continues pressure dealing with multiple back to back clients with no breaks.

Pros

experiences and job security

Cons

very long and stressful working hours

No life

KPMG Dubai (only) Extremely fast past and difficult environment to work. complete disregard for individuals personal life. Would not recommend as a place to work

Productive, always learning

It was a great experience. Alot of different options you can explore. Learnt alot every day. The staff was really friendly and helpful. The atmosphere was brilliant to work in.

Productive, formal, friendly, growth oriented, competitive, well managed, diversity, fast-moving environment, helpful and kind executives, real job tasks.

Excellent

Kpmg is a excellent place to work for and I would recommend anyone to work there. Kpmg works hard but parties harder and looks after its employees Best place to study aswell

Pros

good benifits

Cons

hard work

Productive and Great Learning experience.

Productive and Great Learning Experience. Worth the number of hours you spend working as each day you learn something new. The work culture is really good.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at KPMG?

Very professional work place

KPMG as an organization is a great place to start or continue your career, however, the busy season in the audit department can be really exhausting because you have to work late nights and weeends.

A very good working environment for consultants

They provide excellent environment to grow in the consulting arena. The orientation program was good. The pre-joining must-do training on their policies was also very good.

The company taught me how an office is run. The employees were really helpful to me and assisted me in whatever problems i faced while working.

With the way I was assisted and helped by employees, I loved working with KPMG, and would like to work again with this prestigious company. The company was very flexible and put no stress on interns, the seniors always gave tips and showed us a demonstration of how to get the work done. The work alloted was not hard as it was explained well to us by our seniors and was quite easy. KPMG has taught me that auditing is the career I must grasp into.

Pros

Flexible with timings, helpful employees, kind seniors

Consulting

KPMG is one of the Big four and globally renowned accounting firms. Advisory is a major portion of the business and provides an opportunity to staff to engage in every aspect of corporate functions

Productive career oriented place to work at

A dynamic, multi cultural, adaptive, highly developed and professional work place amd colleagues through out Kpmg. Its a place where one cannot only grow professionly but also groom its communication skills, quick learning and leadership skills.

Pros

Repeated refreshment events

Cons

Work life balance

Good work environment and great team to work with

Very good work culture. Fun loving staff. Great environment to work in. Staff are very supportive and helpful. Not too much pressure is put on interns but helps them learn in an orderly environment.

Great work environment

Good experience and learning with new skill upgrades through every engagement. Additional skill such as working with different nationalities and exploring variety of clients.

Gain experience and team work

I gained some experience about audit and work in a teams work , They work at a high level of audit , Various activities within the company ، I hope to return to work with them as soon as possible

Good workplace to further your career and learn from the best clients and team members

A very busy lifestyle within a fast paced environment in a big4, works well when one has little or no responsibilities on personal front. Demanding clients always keep you on your toes. All in a great platform to launch and fast track your career.

Pros

Great learning curve with esteemed clients

Cons

Low work life balance

Job security is pretty much guaranteed

Diverse culture and excellent management enable me to excel as a professional. KPMG is a great platform for learning, growth and exposure. I look forward to working with such organizations.

Good for career growth Equal opportunity Condusive environment work life balance wonderful work culture Commensurate remuneration Exposure to different clients Constant training

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KPMG. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• KPMG